Do you enjoy selling leading edge technology? Are you passionate about sales and looking to be part of an amazing adventure? As a Director, Business Development, you will be part of a high-performance sales team.
- Manage all aspects of client selling: prospecting, consultation, building strategic proposals, relationship management, closing and transition;
- Ensure buy-in from stakeholders across the organization;
- Conducting high-level conversations with executives to address clients' business needs;
- Attend trade shows, conferences, receptions and other networking events;
- Build and manage your sales pipeline using the company CRM (Salesforce);
- Prioritize business development opportunities;
- Educate prospects on how artificial intelligence can transform their business;
- Create clear value propositions for artificial intelligence solutions;
- Organizing internal resources to execute complex technical scope.
- 5+ years of Enterprise Sales experience, preferably in software sales or with a technology company;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or Economics;
- MBA will be considered a strong asset;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, Gmail, Outlook;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills;
- Ability to speak French, German, Portuguese or Spanish will be considered an asset;
- Capacity to navigate complex decision-making environments (technology, legal, procurement);
- You have been a top performer in a results driven sales environment;
- Strong time management skills & ability to prioritize effectively while paying attention to detail;
- Strong team spirit, positive attitude and willingness to work with others;
- Self-starter with a capacity to adapt to an ever-changing environment;
- Ability to work under pressure in a hyper-growth environment;
- Artificial Intelligence industry knowledge & experience will be considered a strong asset.
What we offer:
- Group Insurance and 3% company contribution to RRSP;
- 1⁄2 paid day for your birthday;
- Weekly team breakfast;
- Monthly Lunch & Learn;
- Referral Bonuses;
- Company events organized by our social committee;
- And much more!