Today, the consumer has shifted to the digital space. We Google what we don’t know, Whatsapp to connect, stream our music, buy online, search for how-to videos on Youtube, and much more. You’re even doing it now, as you search for extra insights about us on our company page. We know a smart Video Strategy can make a big difference to inform better or connect quicker on a personal level. You’re about to decide if StoryMe is the right fit for you.
We help companies become Video First, to help them reach their goals. If it’s in sales, HR, marketing, finance our goal is to reach the right people, at the right time, on the right channels with the right creative video content. And to help our awesome brands succeed, we’re looking for ambitious people to join our rock-solid team of video creatives and strategists.
What brands will you be working for?
Well, there’s Unicef, UberEats, Samsonite, Wired Magazine, Wrangler, Eurostar, Bpost,
Tomorrowland, WWF, United Nations, ING, Audi, Moët Hennessy, Eastpak and many more.
We are looking for a hands-on People Manager.
You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning & development. To perform well in this role you should have experience as a HR Manager, both on soft as hard HR tasks.
- Recruiting an excellent staff
- Maintaining a smooth on and off boarding process
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties
- Conducting performance and wage reviews
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness
- Creating clear and concise reports
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy
- Minimum of 5 years experience in HR roles
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent
- Experience in human resources or related field
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues
- Experience in educating and coaching staff
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy
- Ability to present ideas in a simple and visual way to Management and/or teams
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws
- Enjoy creating structure in a sometimes chaotic environment
- Professional and dynamic scale-up environment
- Ambitious young crew
- Inspiring office spaces in Ghent, Brussels and remote
- No bullshit, scale-up management