Today’s consumers have shifted from an offline to a mainly online presence.
We Google what we don’t know, we Whatsapp to connect, we stream our music, add stuff to our online shopping carts, search for how to’s on Youtube or extra insights on a company page just like you’re doing right now.
In every single step of the way, we believe a smart Video Strategy can make a big difference, to inform better or connect quicker on a more personal level. You’re probably about to decide if StoryMe is the right fit for you.
What do we do?
StoryMe helps leading brands to integrate a clear Video Strategy through every step of the online journey. If it’s in sales, HR, marketing or finance our goal is to reach the right people at the right time on the right channels with the right creative Video content.
And to help our awesome brands succeed, we’re looking for ambitious people to join our rock-solid team of Video creatives and strategists.
What brands will you be working for?
Well, there’s UberEats, Samsonite, Wired Magazine, Wrangler, Eurostar, Unicef, Bpost, Tomorrowland, WWF, United Nations, ING, Moët Hennessy… just to name a few.
As a Creative Director you guarantee and challenge product quality and you are the link for creative and conceptual input to all departments.
- Oversee the creative direction of all outgoing video campaigns
- Manage, motivate and stimulate the creative team, educate them to make killer pitches.
- Provide the team with tools and techniques to optimize brainstorms sessions
- Proactively introduce new products and opportunities
- Work on new pitches, think about ideas and sell the campaign to the client
- Provide sales and production with fresh content, visual and audio inspiration
- Develop various conceptuel marketing schemes and strategies for our clients
- Be the central figure between the commercial and creative part at StoryMe
- Set StoryMe branding and communication
- Strong believer in video
- Bachelor/Master degree OR just kick the door open and convince us with your awesomeness!
- Minimum 8 years of experience in advertising business and/or in advertising
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Digital marketing expert, with niche knowledge (video, YouTube)
- Strong digital video background (concepting, filming, motion design, etc)
- Perfect combo between strategy and creativity
- Able to design campaigns or presentation decks when needed
- Commercial touch, being able to sell an idea in a clear way
- “Fuck it, let’s do this” mentality
- Interesting package
- Professional, scale-up environment
- Ambitious young crew
- Inspiring office space
- No bullshit, scale-up management
Need more inspiration?