Today’s consumers have shifted from an offline to a mainly online presence.
We Google what we don’t know, we Whatsapp to connect, we stream our music, dance on TikTok, add stuff to our online shopping carts, search for how to’s on Youtube or extra insights on a company page just like you’re doing right now.
In every single step of the way, we believe a smart Video Strategy can make a big difference, to inform better or connect quicker on a more personal level. You’re probably about to decide if StoryMe is the right fit for you.
What do we do?
StoryMe helps leading brands to integrate a clear Video Strategy through every step of the online journey. If it’s in sales, HR, marketing or finance our goal is to reach the right people at the right time on the right channels with the right creative Video content.
And to help our awesome brands succeed, we’re looking for ambitious people to join our rock-solid team of Video creatives and strategists.
The right candidate will have full ownership over the StoryMe Video Channel and external Video Communication.
She will brainstorm, storyboard, interview, produce, film, and edit videos for YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram.
A portfolio submission of video work is required. Resume will not be reviewed if creative work is not provided.
Can be (re)located to Belgium. 🚀
- Become the Weekly VLOG owner of the company
- Produce, write, film, and edit dynamic videos for YouTube
- Handle & execute multiple projects initiated by the team
- Weekly team dashboard
- Proficient in camera operation (DSLR & Mirrorless)
- Proficient in video editing
- Knows basic scripting and storyboarding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-task on projects with the ability to prioritise projects
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work on different tasks that may arise
- Photography and photo editing (Adobe Photoshop + Illustrator) skills preferred
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Google Suite (G Suite)
- Time management skills and detail oriented
- Experience in digital video is a must
- You love both micro-form as long-form video content
- You understand the power of video in both a B2B and a B2C setting
- You're multi-skilled
- English + Dutch or French is mandatory
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- You own tequila celebrations! 🍋
- Fuck it, let's do it” mentality
- Professional, fast paced scale-up environment
- Ambitious young crew
- Inspiring office space
- No bullshit, scale-up management
You will be doing this:
(send us your portfolio to convince us!)