Today’s consumers have shifted from an offline to a mainly online presence.
We Google what we don’t know, we Whatsapp to connect, we stream our music, add stuff to our online shopping carts, search for how to’s on Youtube or extra insights on a company page just like you’re doing right now.
In every single step of the way, we believe a smart Video Strategy can make a big difference, to inform better or connect quicker on a more personal level. You’re probably about to decide if StoryMe is the right fit for you.
What do we do?
StoryMe helps leading brands to integrate a clear Video Strategy through every step of the online journey. If it’s in sales, HR, marketing or finance our goal is to reach the right people at the right time on the right channels with the right creative Video content.
And to help our awesome brands succeed, we’re looking for ambitious people to join our rock-solid team of Video creatives and strategists.
What brands will you be working for?
Well, there’s UberEats, Samsonite, Wired Magazine, Wrangler, Eurostar, Unicef, Bpost, Tomorrowland, WWF, United Nations, ING, Moët Hennessy… just to name a few.
- Decide the story and it's visualisation. It's your job to find a concept that fits the clients' needs, however wild it may be.
- Guide the client through their decisions and show them your expertise.
- Understand the power of your creative team and guide them towards an awesome video that works!
- Enjoy an environment with experts that will help translate your concept to the next level.
- We will provide a growth path to level you up and prepare you for a job as art director!
- Skilled in Illustration. You're either someone with experience or a prodigy straight out of school
- You love both micro-form as long-form video content
- You understand the power of video
- You know that working as a team gets you further
- English and Dutch are mandatory, French is a bonus
- You're able to understand a client and convince them through your expertise
- Interesting package
- Professional, scale-up environment
- Ambitious young crew
- Inspiring office space
- No bullshit, scale-up management