Today, the consumer has shifted to the digital space.
We Google what we don’t know, Whatsapp to connect, stream our music, buy online, search for how-to videos on Youtube, and much more. You’re even doing it now, as you search for extra insights about us on our company page.
We know a smart Video Strategy can make a big difference to inform better or connect quicker on a personal level. You’re about to decide if StoryMe is the right fit for you. Scroll down for the videos. :)
What do we do?
StoryMe helps leading brands to integrate Video Strategy through every step of the funnel. If it’s in sales, HR, marketing or finance our goal is to reach the right people, at the right time, on the right channels with the right creative video content.
And to help our awesome brands succeed, we’re looking for ambitious people to join our rock-solid team of video creatives and strategists.
What brands will you be working for?
Well, there’s Unicef, UberEats, Samsonite, Wired Magazine, Wrangler, Eurostar, Bpost, Tomorrowland, WWF, United Nations, ING, Audi, Moët Hennessy, Eastpak and many more.
You are a no-nonsense target-oriented people manager with strong leadership skills,
a digital marketing background that loves to take on an ambitious challenge.
As Head of Sales, you’ll be responsible for managing your sales team and growing the business.
- Be part of Management Team
- Manage and grow your team from 8 to 16 people, consisting of New Business Developers and Account Managers in Ghent / Brussels / London
- Select, hire and onboard your new sales team
- Train your team and bring out the best in them
Sales and people management:
- Design, align and execute regional Go-to-Market strategy
- Develop pipeline by launching lead generation initiatives with marketing + sales
- Create the sales plan with Management
- Set up targets and celebrate with your team
- Develop and execute strong, creative sales strategies
- Accurately maintain sales forecast
- Effectively run sales meetings and pipeline reviews (operational)
- Join C-level sales presentations
- Design the organizational structure to scale effectively
- Bring and enable talented individuals to the team
- Install sense of urgency to the team
- Promote loyal attitude towards the company
- Effectively implement changes and innovations
As Head of Sales, you will need:
- A proven track record in B2B sales
- Strong background in Digital Marketing / New Media
- You are native French/Dutch and speak fluent English
- Experience in hiring, training and onboarding
- Experience in managing a +8 sales team (including remote teams)
- Prior experience in scaling a commercial team
- Strong organisational skills