Today, the consumer has shifted to the digital space. We Google what we don’t know, Whatsapp to connect, stream our music, buy online, search for how-to videos on Youtube, and much more. You’re even doing it now, as you search for extra insights about us on our company page. We know a smart Video Strategy can make a big difference to inform better or connect quicker on a personal level. You’re about to decide if StoryMe is the right fit for you.
We help companies become Video First, to help them reach their goals. If it’s in sales, HR, marketing, finance our goal is to reach the right people, at the right time, on the right channels with the right creative video content. And to help our awesome brands succeed, we’re looking for ambitious people to join our rock-solid team of video creatives and strategists.
What brands will you be working for?
Well, there’s Unicef, UberEats, Samsonite, Wired Magazine, Wrangler, Eurostar, Bpost,
Tomorrowland, WWF, United Nations, ING, Audi, Moët Hennessy, Eastpak and many more.
You are a no-nonsense target-oriented people manager with strong leadership skills, a digital marketing background that loves to take on an ambitious challenge.As Head of Revenue, you will manage the revenue team and growing the business in the BeNeLux.
- Be part of Management Team
- Manage and grow your team from 8 to 15 people, consisting of Business Developers
and Account Managers in Ghent and Brussels
- Select, hire and onboard your new sales team
- Train your team and bring out the best in them
- Great at building teams
- You are a digital native
- Growth / Advertising or Marketing Agency experience
- Good at modern process and tooling
- Coaching experience is a plus
Revenue and People:
- Together with Management Design and execute the Go-to-Market strategy
- Have an important role between Marketing and Sales
- Develop pipeline by launching lead generation initiatives with marketing + sales
- Create the sales plan with Management
- Set up targets and celebrate with your team
- Develop and execute strong, creative sales strategies
- Accurately maintain sales forecast
- Effectively run sales meetings and pipeline reviews
- Join C-level sales presentations
- Design the organisational structure to scale effectively
- Bring and enable talented individuals to the team
- Install sense of urgency to the team
- Promote loyal attitude towards the company
- Effectively implement changes and innovations
As Head of Sales, you will need:
- A proven track record in Agency / Creative Sales Management
- Strong background in Digital Marketing / New Media
- You are Trilingual (En, Fr, Nl)
- Experience in hiring, training and onboarding
- Experience in managing a +8 sales team (including remote teams)
- Prior experience in scaling a commercial team
- Strong organisational skills