As Social Media Strategist, you are a part of the Video Strategy team at StoryMe.
You will create, map out and implement social media advertising strategies for a cool portfolio of clients (Red Devils, EY, imec,…). From A to Z, and from set-up to optimisation and reporting. You have the ownership over social media advertising and can take it to the next level!
You will also assist your Video Strategist colleagues in creating innovative pitches, to help inspire prospects and attract them with innovative ways on how to use video in their marketing plans.Therefore you need to be on top of social media and video trends.
No trend or change in social media land shall pass you!
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn advertising.
- Basic knowledge of SEA, YouTube and Twitter advertising (Snapchat and Pinterest are a plus).
- You are analytical and know your way around Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics. Attribution models, campaign flows and conversion funnels hold no secrets to you
and you know how to use these to optimise your social media campaigns.
- Strategic mindset. You will be the key advisor in the client’s upcoming social advertising campaigns and are responsible for the mapping out of the strategy.
That means: choosing the right platforms, audiences, devices,…
- On top of the latest trends and changes in social media land.
- Very communicative: you know how to handle client’s questions and feedback and are always in direct contact with them.
- Business minded: you have the responsibility over everything related to social advertising at StoryMe. From new opportunities to changes.
- Team player: Video Strategy is a small team, so communication and a good sense of team spirit are very important.
- Independence: you are proactive and can handle all things related to social media advertising on your own.
- Interesting package
- Professional, scale-up environment
- Ambitious young crew
- Inspiring office space
- No bullshit, scale-up management