Today’s consumers have shifted from an offline to a mainly online presence.
We Google what we don’t know, we Whatsapp to connect, we stream our music, add stuff to our online shopping carts, search for how to’s on Youtube or extra insights on a company page just like you’re doing right now.
In every single step of the way, we believe a smart Video Strategy can make a big difference, to inform better or connect quicker on a more personal level. You’re probably about to decide if StoryMe is the right fit for you.
What do we do?
StoryMe helps leading brands to integrate a clear Video Strategy through every step of the online journey. If it’s in sales, HR, marketing or finance our goal is to reach the right people at the right time on the right channels with the right creative Video content.
And to help our awesome brands succeed, we’re looking for ambitious people to join our rock-solid team of Video creatives and strategists.
What brands will you be working for?
Well, there’s UberEats, Samsonite, Wired Magazine, Wrangler, Eurostar, Unicef, Bpost, Tomorrowland, WWF, United Nations, ING, Moët Hennessy… just to name a few.
As CFO you are accountable for the financial planning processes and the performance management of StoryMe. You act as a strategic business partner for the CEO.
- You are responsible for the financial activities of StoryMe.
- You are responsible for the preparation and analysis of the budget and forecast. You challenge the assumptions, analyses, projects and submissions with the board in order to ensure that the company meets its objectives.
- You formulate recommendations based on your analysis and take an active role in the decision making process by defending the overall financial priorities and ensuring the performance.
- You are responsible for the analysis and follow-up of the monthly results of the company.
- You participate in the determination of the strategy, the translation into plans and the determination of priorities and targets.
- You are in contact with, and control sales people to make sure they sell our products according to StoryMe general policies.
- You control the production team to insure the respect of margin policy and general productivity.
- You are responsable for cash recovery with StoryMe customers.
- You are active in recrutement matters and communication with internal and external partners.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a very good level in English and French
- You report to the CEO.
- You hold a master degree and have minimum 10 years experience in accounting and controlling.
- You have in depth knowledge of controlling and performance management, and of investment management.
- You have a solid experience in project management.
- You have excellent communication and advisory skills.
- You are proactive, result oriented, decisive and solution oriented.
- You are a true business partner.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a very good level of English.
- Full time package
- Fast growing international company
- Super cool young crew
- Creative office space
- International environment
- No bullshit, start-up management
Need some inspiration?