Today’s consumers have shifted from an offline to a mainly online presence.
We Google what we don’t know, we Whatsapp to connect, we stream our music, add stuff to our online shopping carts, search for how to’s on Youtube or extra insights on a company page just like you’re doing right now.
In every single step of the way, we believe a smart Video Strategy can make a big difference, to inform better or connect quicker on a more personal level. You’re probably about to decide if StoryMe is the right fit for you.
What do we do?
StoryMe helps leading brands to integrate a clear Video Strategy through every step of the online journey. If it’s in sales, HR, marketing or finance our goal is to reach the right people at the right time on the right channels with the right creative Video content.
And to help our awesome brands succeed, we’re looking for ambitious people to join our rock-solid team of Video creatives and strategists.
What brands will you be working for?
Well, there’s UberEats, Samsonite, Wired Magazine, Wrangler, Eurostar, Unicef, Bpost, Tomorrowland, WWF, United Nations, ING, Moët Hennessy… just to name a few.
- Create and maintain a full account matrix with the key stakeholders
- Identify/qualify new deals. Organize sales phone calls and meetings to convince the client.
- Create and send quotation. Wait for signature - close the deal
- Project management of the sold project
- Start project
- Organize creative brief
- Planning & budget
- Communication with the client
- Organize project meeting to guard the flow of the project
- Follow up on client satisfaction (NPS) after project delivery
- Report weekly overviews on monthly progressions and personal targets
- Support marketing in outbound prospection on events and reach lead targets per event
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable English, Dutch and French speaking and writing skills (ben oui!)
- Organizing is your second nature
- Start-up minded (motivated, ambitious, self-regulated, problem solver)
- “Customer is king”- attitude
- Background as a Junior Producer or Junior PM is A+
- Nerves of steel: able to cope with pressure and deadlines
- Experience level: 2-5 years of managing creative projects
- Experience with live video productions is a big plus
- A real people person with outstanding team working skills
- Commercial awareness: able to manage budgets and financial constraints
- Natural multitasker
- Flexible problem solver
- Experience with live video action productions is a +
- Interesting package
- Professional, scale-up environment
- Ambitious young crew
- Inspiring office space
- No bullshit, scale-up management
Need some inspiration?