Today’s consumers have shifted from an offline to a mainly online presence.
We Google what we don’t know, we Whatsapp to connect, we stream our music, add stuff to our online shopping carts, search for how to’s on Youtube or extra insights on a company page just like you’re doing right now.
In every single step of the way, we believe a smart Video Strategy can make a big difference, to inform better or connect quicker on a more personal level. You’re probably about to decide if StoryMe is the right fit for you.
What do we do?
StoryMe helps leading brands to integrate a clear Video Strategy through every step of the online journey. If it’s in sales, HR, marketing or finance our goal is to reach the right people at the right time on the right channels with the right creative Video content.
And to help our awesome brands succeed, we’re looking for ambitious people to join our rock-solid team of Video creatives and strategists.
What brands will you be working for?
Well, there’s UberEats, Samsonite, Wired Magazine, Wrangler, Eurostar, Unicef, Bpost, Tomorrowland, WWF, United Nations, ING, Moët Hennessy… just to name a few.
- You’ll work in close collaboration with our team of Digital Marketeers to cover a wide spectrum of marketing tasks.
- You’re in charge of setting up and optimizing advertising campaigns on our social channels & adwords account.
- Together with our Inbound Marketeer, you’ll build e-mail marketing campaigns to keep our community up to date with new content, tips and StoryMe family updates.
- You like to write both short (advertising) and longer form content (help with ebooks & articles) and you do so fluently in English and Dutch.
- You have a great sense of design and would love to be the design thinker of the team. You know your way around Video Software, Photoshop and Indesign and can make the necessary visuals. For bigger design projects, you will be able to collaborate with our internal designers.
- Within a big team, you will be part of a small team that takes care of both lead generation, events, branding, PR and content marketing in a professional way.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 tot 3 years of experience in Marketing
- Advanced experience in
- Paid advertising (SEA, Social Media)
- E-mail marketing (content and copy)
- Content writing
- Design (graphic/web design)
- An innovative thinker who likes to test new approaches
- Eager to learn with a proactive attitude
- Fluent English and Dutch communication skills
- Experience in events is a +
- Experience with online video editing is a big +
- Interesting package
- Professional, scale-up environment
- Ambitious young crew
- Inspiring office space
- No bullshit, scale-up management
Need more inspiration?