Today’s consumers have shifted from an offline to a mainly online presence.
We Google what we don’t know, we Whatsapp to connect, we stream our music, add stuff to our online shopping carts, search for how to’s on Youtube or extra insights on a company page just like you’re doing right now.
In every single step of the way, we believe a smart Video Strategy can make a big difference, to inform better or connect quicker on a more personal level. You’re probably about to decide if StoryMe is the right fit for you.
What do we do?
StoryMe helps leading brands to integrate a clear Video Strategy through every step of the online journey. If it’s in sales, HR, marketing or finance our goal is to reach the right people at the right time on the right channels with the right creative Video content.
And to help our awesome brands succeed, we’re looking for ambitious people to join our rock-solid team of Video creatives and strategists.
What brands will you be working for?
Well, there’s UberEats, Samsonite, Wired Magazine, Wrangler, Eurostar, Unicef, Bpost, Tomorrowland, WWF, United Nations, ING, Moët Hennessy… just to name a few.
- You will manage the StoryMe recruitment process in close collaboration with the coaches & our CEO
- You will move on with the current human fundamentals with focus on further development of talent management and performance management within StoryMe
- You will infuse a business attitude & scale towards self-managing teams
- You will support the coaches on the follow up on the team kpi’s and the personal development plans
- You will define and follow up on personal and collective training programs of our employees and our management team
- You will work in close collaboration with our Office & happiness manager and our HR administrator to cover all human domains
- You will challenge and align our coaches & CEO with your innovative and sustainable solutions and developments for our human capital
- You will optimize our current HR processes & procedures
- You will join forces with a lot of crazy creative colleagues :)
Skills & Experience
- Passionate about people
- A fighter mentality, you strive for your employees and your goals
- A professional & confidential attitude
- Likely to challenge and motivate people to go the extra mile
- Likely to think outside the box
- Links a business & people mindset
- Eager to learn, an intrapreneurial attitude
- Multiskilled, organized person and an eye for detail
- Experience within an agile people environment (preferable in a creative environment)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in recruitment, talent & performance management
- Minimum basic knowledge of the belgian social legislation, compensations & benefits and general HR administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Dutch & English speaking & writing skills
- Interesting package
- Professional, scale-up environment
- Ambitious young crew
- Inspiring office space
- No bullshit, scale-up management
Need more inspiration?