Video strategy is booming! 💥
StoryMe was founded back in 2013 to help companies reach their goals using kickass video strategy.
Today we’re a team of 80 ambitious video superstars looking for colleagues to join our team, because we’re growing fast! We’re currently active in 4 countries but we’re working hard to become video strategy leaders intergalactically.
A few of our happy clients include; Coca-Cola, Samsonite, Decathlon, Bank Of America, Merrill Lynch, Deme Group, Unicef, Alpro, Unilever, Tomorrowland, WWF, United Nations, Pizza Hut, and a whole load more.
As a creative with a background in animation and/or illustration, you’ll be joining our animation art direction team.
The name of the game? Understanding the needs of our clients and translating those needs into compelling simple videos.
You’re hands-on and like to take on challenges with a “Yes we can” attitude with the team.
You’ll keep the client up-to-date on your crazy concepts while maintaining a good balance between the client’s requests and the basic principles of video marketing.
- Experience in motion design/illustration is a must
- You love both micro-form as long-form video content
- You understand the power of video in both a B2B and a B2C setting
- You're multi-skilled
- You have 2-5 years experience as a Motion Designer or Art Director
- You’re a team player to the core
- English and Dutch are mandatory, French is a bonus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- You own tequila celebrations! 🍋
- Fuck it, let's do it” mentality
Need more inspiration?