Today’s consumers have shifted from an offline to a mainly online presence.
We Google what we don’t know, we Whatsapp to connect, we stream our music, add stuff to our online shopping carts, search for how to’s on Youtube or extra insights on a company page just like you’re doing right now.
In every single step of the way, we believe a smart Video Strategy can make a big difference, to inform better or connect quicker on a more personal level. You’re probably about to decide if StoryMe is the right fit for you.
What do we do?
StoryMe helps leading brands to integrate a clear Video Strategy through every step of the online journey. If it’s in sales, HR, marketing or finance our goal is to reach the right people at the right time on the right channels with the right creative Video content.
And to help our awesome brands succeed, we’re looking for ambitious people to join our rock-solid team of Video creatives and strategists.
What brands will you be working for?
Well, there’s UberEats, Samsonite, Wired Magazine, Wrangler, Eurostar, Unicef, Bpost, Tomorrowland, WWF, United Nations, ING, Moët Hennessy… just to name a few.
- It's your job as a full-time Senior Art Director Motion Design & Animation to find a concept that fits the clients' needs, however wild it may be.
- As part of a full service production team you create the story and it's visualisation, guide the client through their decisions and show them your expertise.
- You understand the power of your creative team and lead them towards awesome video projects that work!
- Candidates must be highly motivated and flexible with the ability to take initiative, work independently.
- The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience with a strong background in video, concept and ideation and be looking to work in a collaborative environment.
- Enjoy an environment with experts that will help translate your concept to the next level.
- You are a lover of culture and creativity across all forms of media and want to join forces with a lot of crazy creative colleagues.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently as part of a team, take direction, and maintain a positive attitude under pressure is essential.
- Conceptualising, creating, pitching and storyboarding strong animated and motion video concepts, social media campaigns, web, promotional, corporate videos and more.
- Experience in digital video and compelling storytelling is a must.
- You love both micro-form as long-form video content and have an eye for details and greatness in execution of a concept.
- You’re multi-skilled: Conceptual thinking, script writing, storyboarding, illustration, branding, design, typography, hand-drawing, character animation and direction on set would be helpful skills.
- You understand the power of video in both a B2B and a B2C setting.
- You have minimum 4+ years experience as Art Director, Creative Producer, Motion Designer, Illustrator or Animator.
- Software requirements: It is critical to have a very detailed understanding of Presentation Software and the Adobe Creative Suite, mainly After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere. Cinema 4D, Mocha, Nuke, and/or Davinci Resolve experience will also be helpful.
- You know that working as a team gets you further. You’re a team player to the core.
- English and Dutch are mandatory, French is a bonus
- A real people person with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- You own tequila celebrations! 🍋
- Fuck it, let's do it” mentality.
- Interesting package
- Professional, scale-up environment
- Ambitious young crew
- Inspiring office space
- No bullshit, scale-up management
Need more inspiration?