Video is booming! 💥
Less than 5 years ago, StoryMe was founded to help companies reach their goals through Video Strategy. Today, we’re a team of about 60 ambitious video-superstars looking for colleagues as we are growing fast. Active in 4 countries, the goal is to become the Video Strategy leaders Intergalactically.
Some of our happy clients are CocaCola, Samsonite, Decathlon, Bank Of America Merrill lynch, Deme Group, Unicef, Alpro, Unilever, Tomorrowland, WWF, United Nations, Pizza Hut, and many more.
- You guide and manage a team of 4 Project Managers
- You report to the Head of Production on daily/weekly KPI’s
- As the Coach of Project Managers you propose new working methods, efficiency gains and client centric approaches and succeed to implement it successfully in the daily processes and actions of your team
- Next to the managing part, you coordinate multiple video productions on your own, managing the project from A to Z and motivate your kick-ass video team
- On your individual projects, you’re the support and anchor for the client
- You push yourself and others to meet tight deadlines
- Meet, inform and reassure clients in creative briefs
- Manage budgets and financial constraints
- Join forces with a lot of crazy creative colleagues :)
- You are experienced in setting, tracking, adjusting and reporting KPI’s
- You have hands-on managing and coaching experience (3-10 people)
- You are proactive and love to analyze & optimize internal processes
- A solid background in Video Producing/project management is a must!
- Impeccable English, Dutch and French speaking and writing skills (ben oui!)
- Organizing is your second nature, you are a natural multitasker
- “Customer is king”- attitude
- Nerves of steel: able to cope with pressure and deadlines.
- Commercial awareness: able to manage budgets and financial constraints
- Start-up minded (motivated, ambitious, self-regulated, problem solver)
- Experience level: +5 years of managing video projects in Ad agencies, Production companies, …
- Full time package
- Fast growing international company
- Super cool young crew
- Creative office space
- International environment
- No bullshit, start-up management
Need some inspiration?