Today’s consumers have shifted from an offline to a mainly online presence.
We Google what we don’t know, we Whatsapp to connect, we stream our music, add stuff to our online shopping carts, search for how to’s on Youtube or extra insights on a company page just like you’re doing right now.
In every single step of the way, we believe a smart Video Strategy can make a big difference, to inform better or connect quicker on a more personal level. You’re probably about to decide if StoryMe is the right fit for you.
What do we do?
StoryMe helps leading brands to integrate a clear Video Strategy through every step of the online journey. If it’s in sales, HR, marketing or finance our goal is to reach the right people at the right time on the right channels with the right creative Video content.
And to help our awesome brands succeed, we’re looking for ambitious people to join our rock-solid team of Video creatives and strategists.
What brands will you be working for?
Well, there’s UberEats, Samsonite, Wired Magazine, Wrangler, Eurostar, Unicef, Bpost, Tomorrowland, WWF, United Nations, ING, Moët Hennessy… just to name a few.
- Work on 'Fortune 100' account lists, hunting for personas within these accounts
- Strengthen existing relationships with our partners (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)
- Build out a network of corporate CMO's and educate on Video Strategy
- Think about long term strategy with the CEO/CRO
- Take outbound actions and boost recurring business
- Get a kick out of finding the best possible video-first marketing solutions for your clients
- Plan your Fortune 100 target list, in colab with the Country Manager (Belgium)
- Give Elon Musk-like presentations for multinationals
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors’ products within your hub
- Get your monthly targets and party like a f* rock star
- 3 to 8 years of experience in marketing / sales / business development
- Agency experience is a big plus
- Strong practical knowledge of general marketing principles
- Network of CMOs and Agencies
- Bachelor/Master degree in marketing
- Digital savvy
- Hunter with team spirit, and with natural affinity in building C-level relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in Dutch, French and English
- People-focused personality who takes ownership
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
- Fan of simplicity
- “Fuck it, let’s do this” mentality
- Interesting package
- Professional, scale-up environment
- Ambitious young crew
- Inspiring office space
- No bullshit, scale-up management
Need some inspiration?