Video is booming! 💥
Less than 5 years ago, StoryMe was founded to help companies reach their goals through Video Strategy. Today, we’re a team of about 80 ambitious video-superstars looking for colleagues as we are growing fast. Active in 4 countries, the goal is to become the Video Strategy leaders Intergalactically.
Some of our happy clients include CocaCola, Samsonite, Decathlon, Bank Of America Merrill lynch, Deme Group, Unicef, Alpro, Unilever, Tomorrowland, WWF, United Nations, Pizza Hut, and many more.
We are looking for a former corporate level marketeer with a passion in Video Strategy.
To build rock solid business relations and grow revenue to 20M€.
- Work on 'Fortune 100' account lists, hunting for personas within these accounts
- Strengthen existing relationships with our partners (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)
- Build out a network of corporate CMO's and educate on Video Strategy
- Think about long term strategy with the CEO/CRO
- Take outbound actions and boost recurring business
- Get a kick out of finding the best possible video-first marketing solutions for your clients
- Plan your Fortune 100 target list, in colab with the Country Manager (Belgium)
- Give Elon Musk-like presentations for multinationals
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors’ products within your hub
- Get your monthly targets and party like a f* rock star
- Minimum 8 years of experience in marketing / sales / business development
- Agency experience
- Strong practical knowledge of general marketing principles
- Network of CMOs and Agencies
- Bachelor/Master degree in marketing
- Digital savvy
- Hunter with team spirit, and with natural affinity in building C-level relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in Dutch, French and English
- People-focused personality who takes ownership
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
- Fan of simplicity
- “Fuck it, let’s do this” mentality
- Full time package
- Fast growing international company
- Super cool young crew, yet devoted to professionalism
- Creative office space
- International environment
- No bullshit, scale-up management
- No company car (we're 2018!)
Need some inspiration?