Video is booming! 💥
StoryMe was founded to help companies reach their goals through Video Strategy. Today, we’re a team of about 50 ambitious video-superstars looking for colleagues as we are growing fast.
Some of our happy clients are Audi, NMBS, Callebaut, Coca Cola, Decathlon, Oxfam Fairtrade, Koninklijke Belgische Voetbalbond, Telenet, Securex, Pepsico and many more.
Want to give your resumé a boost and spend a few months in a booming digital scale-up? We're on the look for an ambitious production assistant to help us with the day to day tasks of creating (live-action) videos!
- You support the Project Managers during the production of multiple videos
- Ideally you're a student in video production (or production assistent) and/or you have some experience in the process of producing a video/ film
- Tasks might include finding actors, props and locations based on client briefings, making callsheets,...
- You help with shoots in our studio and on location
- Experiences in other fields (editing, filming,...) is a plus
- Join forces with a lot of crazy creative colleagues :)
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- Organising is your second nature
- Start-up minded (motivated, ambitious, self-regulated, problem solver)
- “Customer is king”- attitude
- A drivers licence is essential
- Able to cope with pressure and deadlines
- A real people person
- Unpaid internship - timing to be discussed
- Creative office space
- No bullshit, start-up management
Internship requirements (IMPORTANT):
This is a school internship, so if you are a student, we'd love to help you gain more experience!
Please don't apply if this internship is not part of your school program.