Today’s consumers have shifted from an offline to a mainly online presence.
We Google what we don’t know, we Whatsapp to connect, we stream our music, add stuff to our online shopping carts, search for how to’s on Youtube or extra insights on a company page just like you’re doing right now.
In every single step of the way, we believe a smart Video Strategy can make a big difference, to inform better or connect quicker on a more personal level. You’re probably about to decide if StoryMe is the right fit for you.
What do we do?
StoryMe helps leading brands to integrate a clear Video Strategy through every step of the online journey. If it’s in sales, HR, marketing or finance our goal is to reach the right people at the right time on the right channels with the right creative Video content.
And to help our awesome brands succeed, we’re looking for ambitious people to join our rock-solid team of Video creatives and strategists.
What brands will you be working for?
Well, there’s UberEats, Samsonite, Wired Magazine, Wrangler, Eurostar, Unicef, Bpost, Tomorrowland, WWF, United Nations, ING, Moët Hennessy… just to name a few.
- You're the coordinator of multiple video productions
- Manage the project from A to Z and motivate your kick-ass video team
- Guide your projects to the finish in collaboration with the Head of PM
- Be the support and anchor for the client
- Push yourself and others to meet tight deadlines
- Meet, inform and reassure clients in creative briefs
- Manage budgets and financial constraints
- Join forces with a lot of crazy creative colleagues
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable English, Dutch and French speaking and writing skills (ben oui!)
- Organizing is your second nature
- Start-up minded (motivated, ambitious, self-regulated, problem solver)
- “Customer is king”- attitude
- Background as a Junior Producer or Junior PM is A+
- Nerves of steel: able to cope with pressure and deadlines
- Experience level: 2-5 years of managing creative projects
- Experience with live video productions is a big plus
- A real people person with outstanding team working skills
- Commercial awareness: able to manage budgets and financial constraints
- Natural multitasker
- Flexible problem solver
- Experience with live video action productions is a +
- Interesting package
- Professional, scale-up environment
- Ambitious young crew
- Inspiring office space
- No bullshit, scale-up management
Need some inspiration?