Today’s consumers have shifted from an offline to a mainly online presence.
We Google what we don’t know, we Whatsapp to connect, we stream our music, add stuff to our online shopping carts, search for how to’s on Youtube or extra insights on a company page just like you’re doing right now.
In every single step of the way, we believe a smart Video Strategy can make a big difference, to inform better or connect quicker on a more personal level. You’re probably about to decide if StoryMe is the right fit for you.
What do we do?
StoryMe helps leading brands to integrate a clear Video Strategy through every step of the online journey. If it’s in sales, HR, marketing or finance our goal is to reach the right people at the right time on the right channels with the right creative Video content.
You probably already heard of this stat: 80% of internet traffic will be video by 2019, which is now…
We want to help companies adapt to this changing digital landscape. Join the team and help companies adapt to a Video First mindset.
What brands will you be working for?
Well, there’s NMBS, Securex, ING, BNP Paribas, Hypotheekwinkel, JDE Douwe Egberts, Audi, KBVB, Bayer, IMEC, and more.
- Create winning pitches to convert prospects into clients
- Take the lead in Video Workshops with big brands from A-Z
- Impress clients with custom-made video strategy plans
- Follow-up on running projects as a Head Of Video for your clients, advise and adjust where needed
- Be(come) a well-connected thought leader and video ambassador
- Be an innovator, along with your colleagues of the Video Strategy Business Unit
- Spread the power of video strategy through keynotes
- Support and stimulate the other teams at StoryMe with your expertise
- Digital savvy with experience in Marketing / Sales / Business
- Challenger mindset
- You can find structure in a changing environment
- Strong personality: CEO's don't scare you
- On the edge of the latest trends in marketing
- Great public speaker with natural flair
- Fluent in Dutch + English + Bonus points for French
- Interesting package
- Professional, scale-up environment
- Ambitious young crew
- Inspiring office space
- Healthy Lunch from our StoryMe Chef Nina
- No bullshit, scale-up management