Today’s consumers have shifted from an offline to a mainly online presence.
We Google what we don’t know, we Whatsapp to connect, we stream our music, add stuff to our online shopping carts, search for how to’s on Youtube or extra insights on a company page just like you’re doing right now.
In every single step of the way, we believe a smart Video Strategy can make a big difference, to inform better or connect quicker on a more personal level. You’re probably about to decide if StoryMe is the right fit for you.
What do we do?
StoryMe helps leading brands to integrate a clear Video Strategy through every step of the online journey. If it’s in sales, HR, marketing or finance our goal is to reach the right people at the right time on the right channels with the right creative Video content.
And to help our awesome brands succeed, we’re looking for ambitious people to join our rock-solid team of Video creatives and strategists.
What brands will you be working for?
Well, there’s UberEats, Samsonite, Wired Magazine, Wrangler, Eurostar, Unicef, Bpost, Tomorrowland, WWF, United Nations, ING, Moët Hennessy… just to name a few.
- Manage inbound leads, take outbound actions and boost recurring business
- Build up connections and educate your target audience on Video Strategy
- Get a kick out of finding the best possible solution for your client with your creative team
- Plan your personal sales targets in collaboration with your Sales Manager
- Give Elon Musk-like presentations for start-ups and multinationals
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors’ products within your hub
- Get your quarterly team targets and party like a f* rock star
- Strong believer in video
- Bachelor/Master degree OR just kick the door open and convince us with your awesomeness!
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales / business development
- Experience and/or connections in advertising = a big plus!
- Fluent in Dutch and English = necessary, French = bonus points
- Digital savvy
- Hunter with team spirit
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- People-focused personality who takes ownership
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
- Fan of simplicity
- “Fuck it, let’s do this” mentality
- Interesting package
- Professional, scale-up environment
- Ambitious young crew
- Inspiring office space
- No bullshit, scale-up management