ABOUT THE ROLE
The Manager of Vendor Experience is responsible for ensuring a seamless and on-brand experience for STORY vendors during onboarding, purchase order or subsequent follow up processes. In close partnership with the merchandise team, the manager will be the day to day contact with vendors and guide them through all processes related to their order.
- Maintain strong vendor relationships and serve as our vendors’ main point of contact.
- Seek to maintain vendor satisfaction by ensuring transparent communication channels, plan upfront to prevent inaccurate shipments and/or packaging issues.
- Provide support to onboard new vendors
- Oversee a streamlined and satisfying vendor experience from onboarding to payment.
- Maintain vendor portal and update vendor resource guides, ensuring accuracy and accessibility of content.
- Develop strong relationship with key Macy’s partners.
- Serve as the conduit for STORY vendors and help ensure speedy conflict resolution
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
- Perform other duties as assigned
SKILLS + REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a vendor relations role
- Understanding of merchandising operations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and executive presence for providing information to executive team, business partners, owners, and other external partners
- Proficient in Microsoft suite and high level of comfort with technology systems
- Excellent data management and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Documenting information on individual charge
- Research and respond to vendor chargeback disputes