Stork Club is a next-generation family-building benefits provider that helps businesses attract top, diverse talent, drive better clinical outcomes and reduce their largest area of healthcare cost (~$130B per year). We have an audacious mission to rebuild health insurance from the inside-out while providing continuous support and love for everyone on their family-building journey.
Trusted by leading employers, Stork Club raised a $30M Series A led by General Catalyst , and we are experiencing hyper-growth. One of our members recently shared about their family-building journey, “I'm so happy that my company switched to Stork Club before I quit trying. The level of care I got after the switch was leaps and bounds better than any care I'd received prior, and I totally attribute our success to Stork Club and our clinic.”
About the role:
The Alliances Lead will play a key role in developing and implementing strategic partnerships with healthcare entities who offer services that are complementary to stork club solutions. As the leader you will build your team, develop the processes and set the team's goals and objectives.
- Sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions with
- Health Insurance Brokers and Consultants
- Larger healthcare point solution providers like navigation and advocacy providers, total population health management providers and any other large point solution aggregators
- Health plans
- Health systems
- Other healthcare related aggregators
- Work closely with sales and customer success teams to maintain alignment with our strategic goals and objectives
- Build alliance team
- Develop processes and OKR’s for the alliance team
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have 5 + years of experience in the healthcare market developing strategic alliances.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- You can act as the player coach to help build a market leading solution.
- You have the ability to attract and retain top talent.
- Prior experience in a similar role and a strong demonstrable track record of success in building strategic partnerships.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions.
- You are highly goal oriented, assertive and a hands-on, problem solver.
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with CRM tools (eg. Salesforce) would be a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Apple workstation
- Remote first work from home, forever (even after COVID)
- Quarterly team off-sites in beautiful locations
- Flexible vacation policy
- Health, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA
- Fertility benefits and generous maternity leave
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Home office allowance
- ...and more!
At Stork Club, we believe everyone should have the freedom to be both a happy parent and a successful professional. Part of fulfilling this vision is a compelling total compensation package. The base salary range for this role is between $165K - $180K. Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. Stork Club also offers a competitive equity package, health insurance, parental leave, 401K, and other great benefits.