At Stork Club, we want to give everyone the ability to have a healthy family. We are a next-generation maternity benefits provider that helps mid-market and large enterprises attract top diverse talent, drive better clinical outcomes and reduce their largest area of healthcare cost (~$130B per year). We have a Stripe-like ambition to rebuild health insurance from the inside-out while providing continuous support and love for everyone on their family-building journey.
Trusted by leading employers, we exited 2020 with 5x growth and raised a $30M Series A led by General Catalyst. One of our members recently told us “I'm so happy that my company switched to Stork Club before I quit trying. The level of care I got after the switch was leaps and bounds better than any care I'd received prior and I totally attribute our success to Stork Club and our clinic.”
We’re looking for experienced enterprise sales executives to help forward-thinking HR and Benefits leaders find, evaluate and secure our programs.
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to use your entrepreneurial and creative talents to change an entire industry and are excited to work with people who deeply care about what they do, we'd love to talk.
- Lead engagements with prospective customers from initial contact to executed contract.
- Become an expert in maternity, fertility, and family benefits so you can be a trusted advisor to brokers and enterprise benefits and HR teams.
- Understand each of our prospective customer's needs and help them achieve their goals: ideally deploying Stork Club, but if we're not the right fit, that's fine too. We're a partner first and a vendor second.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to improve how we reach out to and educate prospective customers.
- Be the voice of the customer in product and engineering discussions so we can continually provide a world-class experience for employers and employees alike.
- A passion for better healthcare.
- 5+ years of experience in a closing role.
- 6 or 7 figure contract experience in a highly consultative sales process.
- Experience with a new sales motion at an early stage startup or selling a new product at a larger company.
- A track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quota.
- High EQ: able to build trusted relationships
- High IQ: able to become an expert in a complex space (with a predictable sales process)
- Passion, integrity, empathy, creativity, humility, and grit.
- Competitive compensation
- Apple workstation
- Remote first work from home, forever (even after COVID)
- Quarterly team offsites in beautiful locations
- Flexible vacation policy
- Health, dental, and vision insurance, HSA
- Fertility benefits
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Home office allowance
- …and more!