CONCIERGE TEAM LEAD
About the role
Code Eight is making everyday shopping magical with a highly personalized shopping experience that brings the relationship back to retail and optimizes it for the digital world. Our journey has just begun and we are building a hard-working passionate founding team to join us as we have fun delighting customers, changing the retail landscape and driving technical innovation.
You will be the expert in all Member Service systems and processes so that the team is a well-oiled machine ready for any challenge or change. You will be on the front lines setting the prime example for performance in each channel and working closely with the Member Services Management team to help identify improvement opportunities and standouts who should be rewarded.
We're blushing. Some of our favorite press links:
Who will love this job:
- A customer-obsessive who brings this focus to everything they do and reminds others to do the same
- A trainer who disseminates information clearly and effectively
- A confident leader who is assertive and will bring big ideas to the table
- A quality enthusiast who never overlooks the details
- A team player who is able to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- A love for luxury products, services and experiences
What you’ll do:
- Lead the team to provide world-class customer experience
- Monitor the individual & team efficiency to ensure we meet departmental KPIs (e.g 2 minute initial response time) on a daily & weekly basis
- Provide insight around service levels and suggestions on how to improve
- Implement policy/process changes and provide feedback as needed
- Manage 5 to 8 Customer Experience agents
- Manage scheduling & shift assignments so that the team is constantly optimized for top performance
- Oversee hours logged and approve payroll on a weekly basis
- Act as the first point of reference for any questions from agents
- Provide frequent performance feedback to agents; motivate when there is a need to improve, reward when it is deserved
- Conduct weekly 1:1s focused on performance & development
- Conduct quality assessments for team members to ehigh-qualityuality customer interactions
- Motivate team to meet & exceed individual and departmental KPIs
- Be able to have constructive conversations & maintain complete confidentiality when necessary
- Assist with new hire training and ongoing training for the team to ensure consistent processes and customer interactions are of the highest quality
What you should have:
- 1-3 years of Team Leadership Experience
- 3+ Years of Customer Facing Experience, particularly in a retail and/or tech environment
- BA/BS degree required
- Flexible schedule including weekend, evening and holiday coverage.
Pay, perks & such
At Code Eight, we provide competitive salaries and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, a 401K plan and pre-tax commuter benefits. Of course, we also have start up perks like snacks, fun events, fitness reimbursement, and a great downtown NYC-based office. We host bi-weekly lunch ‘n learns and all hands meetings. We are a start-up without the typical risk profile of most startups - we empower employees to dig in and focus on solving big consumer problems. We are proud to raise the bar so you can too!
Come join us!