Code Eight is making everyday shopping magical with a highly personalized shopping experience that brings the relationship back to retail and optimizes it for the digital world. Our journey has just begun and we are building a hard-working passionate founding team to join us as we have fun delighting customers, changing the retail landscape and driving technical innovation.
You will be the first point of contact for all customer communications, delivering a highly personalized and elevated customer experience at every touch point. You will be an expert in customer sentiment and will do whatever it takes to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
We're blushing. Some of our favorite press links:
Who will love this job:
- A customer-obsessive who brings this focus to everything they do and reminds others to do the same
- A quality enthusiast who never overlooks the details
- A team player who is able to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- A lover of luxury products, services and experiences
- A navigator of the unknown who thrives in ambiguity and takes initiative
- A multi-tasker who is able to juggle multiple conversations and tasks at once without sacrificing quality
What you’ll do:
- Strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- ‘Wow’ every customer with personalized recommendations, curated products, and high-touch service
- Demonstrate and build our brand as a celebrated, best-in-class customer service organization
- Respond promptly and accurately to customer inquiries and requests
- Troubleshoot any customer-facing issues related to product or processes
- Work closely with team Category Experts to ensure we provide the best recommendations
- Work with logistics team to provide the customer with timely and accurate pricing and delivery information
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is preferred
- Experience working in customer service role, or customer facing role is preferred
- Flexible schedule and ability to work rotating shifts (including nights and weekends)
- Comfort with learning and adapting to new technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English
- Passion for customer service and magnetic personality
- Resourcefulness and the ability to operate independently with minimal oversight
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Resilient; ability to quickly bounce back from setbacks with positivity and focus on the end goal
- Ability to work independently and as a team
Pay, perks & such
At Code Eight, we provide competitive salaries and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, a 401K plan and pre-tax commuter benefits. Of course, we also have startup perks like snacks, fun events, fitness reimbursement, and a great downtown NYC-based office. We host bi-weekly lunch ‘n learns and all hands meetings. We are a start-up without the typical risk profile of most startups - we empower employees to dig in and focus on solving big consumer problems. We are proud to raise the bar so you can too!
Come join us!