Product Manager, Project Kepler
Project Kepler is part of Walmart’s Store No 8, an innovation hub formed by the world’s largest retailer focused on identifying and investing in trends and technologies reshaping the shopping experience. Project Kepler’s mission is to create step change in-store experiences, leveraging emerging technology to help define and deliver on evolving customer expectations. Its success requires a cross-functional, mission-based team that is highly entrepreneurial, collaborative and passionate about solving the unsolved problems.
We are hiring an experienced product manager to join Project Kepler. This is a highly visible role, requiring sound judgement and a keen ability to work well in ambiguous situations while never losing sight of the end-customer. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the development and execution of key product components for a complex and ambitious project that is in the very early stages
- Define and develop process flows of entity journeys, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to deliver a holistic and magical customer experience
- Synthesize multiple variables across highly technical engineering, business and operations teams, translating them into product roadmaps while remaining relentlessly customer focused
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships, driving alignment and consensus among teams to execute large scale programs at start up speed
- Track record in product end-to-end strategy, process design, product ideation, persona development and product delivery
- Demonstrated technical acumen with an ability to understand and communicate technology solutions and tradeoffs to multiple audiences
- Relevant experience in cultivating cross-functional internal and external relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple workstreams and technology ecosystems simultaneously, adjusting to shifting priorities and managing through ambiguity
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a proven track record of launching innovative customer-centric experiences