PRODUCT MANAGER - LOGISTICS
Jetblack is a members-only, text-based personal shopping and concierge service that combines the convenience of e-commerce with the customized attention of a personal assistant. With the ultimate goal of creating the next step change in retail through conversational commerce, Jetblack promises members the fastest, most delightful end-to-end shopping experience possible. As the first stand-alone company incubated by Walmart's Store No. 8, Jetblack is on a mission to give time back and make life more enjoyable.
Jenny Fleiss, the CEO and co-founder of Jetblack, previously co-founded Rent the Runway, a business that has transformed the retail industry by making designer clothing rentals a convenient and accessible luxury experience for millions of women.
About the Role:
Jetblack is making everyday shopping magical with a highly personalized shopping experience that brings the relationship back to retail and optimizes it for the digital world. Our journey has just begun and we are building a hard-working passionate founding team to join us as we have fun delighting customers, changing the retail landscape and driving technical innovation.
We are looking for a Product Manager that will be a champion for our customers and team and help us define the best in class experience. The ideal candidate has great general product management skills, experience managing complex projects, background with supply chain/fulfillment center operations - including availability, inventory, and order management systems.
We're blushing. Some of our favorite press links:
Who will love this job:
- A “full stack” PM - You’re happy jumping between user flows and data flows and you’re as comfortable defining complex business logic as you are wireframing a new user experience
- A clear communicator - You know how to break down difficult concepts and make them easy to understand
- A creative problem solver - You have the ability to think outside of the box and maintain a flexible approach to problem solving
- An operational mindset - You can identify inefficiencies in systems or processes and come up with solutions to streamline workflows
- An organizer - You love to track and own projects, specifically technical implementations
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate, support and launch technologies across the product team and stakeholders to build features that drive user productivity, business efficiency, and improve Inventory Processes (Logistics from Procurement to delivery)
- Build strong working relationships with business partners and the supply chain tech team
- Drive the definition of product requirements, on-going prioritization, and trade-off discussions
- Oversee feature development from ideation through design, build, release, and post-release analysis
- Develop and analyze ROI and success metrics across projects and external technology purchases
- Can assess internal and external technology solutions to support our supply chain needs, including working with Jet and Walmart teams
- Communicate program, small initiative, or issue resolution status updates across broad audiences
What you should have:
- 2+ years in a Product management role, Bachelor’s degree and MBA or advanced graduate degree a plus
- Experience with Supply chain including Inventory management and WMS systems
- Superb communication and relationship skills, including the ability to work with and present to C-level executives
- Success in an entrepreneurial environment, ideally within a start-up or high growth technology company
- Able to “speak the language of engineers” and a track record of leading engineering teams to successful outcomes
- Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps, and keep the big picture in view
- Excellent quantitative skills; demonstrated ability to combine data-driven analytical rigor with strategic thinking to drive insights
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary
- Agile development experience
Pay, perks & such
At Jetblack, we function like a startup and have the benefits of the largest retailer in the world, Walmart. Our benefit package includes a monthly gym stipend, a generous parental leave program, leading healthcare options, 401k matching, and more! We offer unlimited vacation and a great culture filled with quarterly outings, happy hours, work out classes, celebrations, and clubs. We host bi-weekly lunch ‘n learns and weekly all-hands meetings. Most importantly, we empower employees to dig in and focus on solving big consumer problems. Join us!