DIRECTOR, MEMBER SERVICES STRATEGY & OPERATIONS
Jetblack is the first portfolio company within Store Nº8, the incubation arm of Walmart, which is focused on transforming the future of retail. Jetblack is a members-only personal shopping and concierge service that combines the convenience of e-commerce with the customized attention of a personal assistant. Our ultimate goal is to create a new standard of consumer shopping with the fastest most delightful end-to-end consumer experience.
Our unique positioning as the first stand-alone company incubated by Walmart gives us access to resources needed to have impact at massive scale and reinvent consumer shopping behaviors. Our journey has just begun and we are building a hard-working passionate founding team to join us changing the retail landscape and driving technical innovation.
Jenny Fleiss, the CEO and co-founder of Jetblack, previously co-founded Rent the Runway, a business that has transformed the retail industry by making designer clothing rentals a convenient and accessible luxury experience for millions of women.
We're blushing. Some of our favorite press links:
Who will love this job:
- A data junky - You love compiling data to show progress and guide decision making
- A doer - You thrive in a fast-paced environment; we move quickly and need a teammate who will too
- A creative problem solver - You have the ability to think outside of the box and maintain a flexible approach to problem solving
- An organizer - You have superb organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to execute a plan in a methodical, structured way
- Someone who loves moving at a fast pace - Desire to be a part of one of a fast-growing technology startup where the only constant is change
What you’ll do:
- Lead the team to provide world class customer experience
- Own and drive powerful customer insights through both qualitative and quantitative channels and translate to cross-functional testing and action based on a robust prioritization framework
- Manage the relationship with Jetblack’s Product team to inform features required to scale across both internal tools (e.g., CRM, catalog) and our customer-facing app
- Provide insight around service levels to Management Team
- Drive the establishment of a Agent Dashboard to measure both qualitative and quantitative performance
- Build a high-performing Member Experience team across multiple levels in our organization as we position for scale and rapid growth
- Help build standardized, consistent customer experience workflows, guidelines, benchmarks, and ongoing strategy as a new, growing brand and organization
What you should have:
- 4+ years of Leadership and Management Experience
- 8+ Years of Management Consulting and Customer Facing Experience, particularly in a retail and/or tech environment
- BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred
- Proficiency in data analysis toolkit, primarily MS Excel (SQL is a plus!)
Pay, perks & such
At Jetblack, we function like a startup and have the benefits of the largest retailer in the world, Walmart. Our benefit package includes a monthly gym stipend, a generous parental leave program, leading healthcare options, 401k matching, and more! We offer unlimited vacation and a great culture filled with quarterly outings, happy hours, work out classes, celebrations, and clubs. We host bi-weekly lunch ‘n learns and weekly all-hands meetings. Most importantly, we empower employees to dig in and focus on solving big consumer problems. Join us!