SEASONAL GIFTING SPECIALIST
Jetblack is the first portfolio company within Store Nº8, the incubation arm of Walmart, which is focused on transforming the future of retail. Jetblack is a members-only personal shopping and concierge service that combines the convenience of e-commerce with the customized attention of a personal assistant. Our ultimate goal is to create a new standard of consumer shopping with the fastest most delightful end-to-end consumer experience.
Our unique positioning as the first stand-alone company incubated by Walmart gives us access to resources needed to have impact at massive scale and reinvent consumer shopping behaviors. Our journey has just begun and we are building a hard-working passionate founding team to join us changing the retail landscape and driving technical innovation.
Jenny Fleiss, the CEO and co-founder of Jetblack, previously co-founded Rent the Runway, a business that has transformed the retail industry by making designer clothing rentals a convenient and accessible luxury experience for millions of women.
We're blushing. Some of our favorite press links:
Who will love this job:
- A gifting guru - You have an eye for gifting and a passion for delighting others with unique, personalized gifts and experiences
- A master of efficiency - You love to move at a fast pace and have a desire to be a part of a fast-growing technology startup where the only constant is change
- A team player - You love working collaboratively
What you’ll do:
- Assist our Customer Experience Agents with high-touch gift curation that ‘wow’ every customer while working from the comforts of your home
- Work closely with Category Experts to ensure we provide personalized and on-brand gift recommendations
- Willing and able to help with all customer request types depending on need and demand
- Strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate and build our brand as a celebrated, best-in-class customer service organization
- Respond promptly and accurately to customer inquiries and requests
What you should have:
- Flexible schedule and ability to work rotating shifts (including nights and weekends) from our West Village office
- Comfort with learning and adapting to new technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English
- Resourcefulness and the ability to operate independently with minimal oversight
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy
This seasonal position will begin in the end of October and terminate in the end of December. There is potential for conversion into a permanent position.
In order to be considered for this position, you will be required to attend a hiring event mid-September or early October. You will receive an invitation via email after submitting this application!