RECRUITER, LOGISTICS AND CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Jetblack is the first portfolio company within Store Nº8, the incubation arm of Walmart, which is focused on transforming the future of retail. Jetblack is a members-only personal shopping and concierge service that combines the convenience of e-commerce with the customized attention of a personal assistant. Our ultimate goal is to create a new standard of consumer shopping with the fastest most delightful end-to-end consumer experience.
Our unique positioning as the first stand-alone company incubated by Walmart gives us access to resources needed to have impact at massive scale and reinvent consumer shopping behaviors. Our journey has just begun and we are building a hard-working passionate founding team to join us changing the retail landscape and driving technical innovation.
Jenny Fleiss, the CEO and co-founder of Jetblack, previously co-founded Rent the Runway, a business that has transformed the retail industry by making designer clothing rentals a convenient and accessible luxury experience for millions of women.
We're blushing. Some of our favorite press links:
Who will love this job:
- A go-getter / executor: You are always excited about the next challenge ahead
- A quality enthusiast and organizer: You are obsessed with the details and have the most organized inbox on your team
- A networker: You love to meet and interact with new people
- A trusted ally: You employ sound judgement and discretion in sensitive situations
- A team player: You are able to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
What you’ll do:
- Own all sourcing and recruiting and work closely with in-house coordinator on scheduling
- Develop interview plans, focused on metric based selection methods to meet aggressive hiring targets across multiple cities
- Conduct all screening interviews, reference calls, and exit calls
- Own the management & workflow of Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse)
- Report weekly application funnel and attrition data and identify opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-6 years managing high applicant volume
- Experience recruiting logistics and customer experience roles, ideally at a retail start up
- Proficiency using Greenhouse (applicant tracking)
Pay, perks & such
At Jetblack, we function like a startup and have the benefits of the largest retailer in the world, Walmart. Our benefit package includes a monthly gym stipend, a generous parental leave program, leading healthcare options, 401k matching, and more! We offer unlimited vacation and a great culture filled with quarterly outings, happy hours, work out classes, celebrations, and clubs. We host bi-weekly lunch ‘n learns and weekly all-hands meetings. Most importantly, we empower employees to dig in and focus on solving big consumer problems. Join us!