IT Helpdesk Support
Jetblack is the first portfolio company within Store Nº8, the incubation arm of Walmart, which is focused on transforming the future of retail. Jetblack is a members-only personal shopping and concierge service that combines the convenience of e-commerce with the customized attention of a personal assistant. Our ultimate goal is to create a new standard of consumer shopping with the fastest most delightful end-to-end consumer experience.
Our unique positioning as the first stand-alone company incubated by Walmart gives us access to resources needed to have impact at massive scale and reinvent consumer shopping behaviors. Our journey has just begun and we are building a hard-working passionate founding team to join us changing the retail landscape and driving technical innovation.
Jenny Fleiss, the CEO and co-founder of Jetblack, previously co-founded Rent the Runway, a business that has transformed the retail industry by making designer clothing rentals a convenient and accessible luxury experience for millions of women.
We're blushing. Some of our favorite press links:
What You Should Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years in a Desktop Support / SysAdmin role
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Mac and Windows experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to think outside-of-the-box
- Working knowledge of computer peripherals, like LCDs, printers and scanners
- Highly organized and able to lead projects to improve workplace efficiency
- Self-driven & comfortable working under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Admin. experience with Microsoft O365, Office 2016, Windows 10 and Antivirus
- G-Suite experience
- Active Directory, SCCM, WDS
- SaaS & cloud-based services
- Audio-Visual (AV) Exp.
- Knowledge of network security practices and endpoint protection