JUNIOR CREATIVE PRODUCER
Jetblack is the first portfolio company within Store Nº8, the incubation arm of Walmart, which is focused on transforming the future of retail. Jetblack is a members-only personal shopping and concierge service that combines the convenience of e-commerce with the customized attention of a personal assistant. Our ultimate goal is to create a new standard of consumer shopping with the fastest most delightful end-to-end consumer experience.
Our unique positioning as the first stand-alone company incubated by Walmart gives us access to resources needed to have impact at massive scale and reinvent consumer shopping behaviors. Our journey has just begun and we are building a hard-working passionate founding team to join us changing the retail landscape and driving technical innovation.
Jenny Fleiss, the CEO and co-founder of Jetblack, previously co-founded Rent the Runway, a business that has transformed the retail industry by making designer clothing rentals a convenient and accessible luxury experience for millions of women.
We're blushing. Some of our favorite press links:
Who will love this job:
- A storyteller - You light up when things look on-brand and enjoy telling stories through events, visuals, language, and video
- A doer - You thrive in a fast-paced environment and your biggest accomplishment is hitting your goals; we move quickly and need a teammate who get their hands dirty
- A creative problem solver - You have the ability to think outside of the box and maintain a flexible approach to problem solving
- An organizer - You have superb organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to execute a plan in a methodical, structured way
- A chameleon - You are connected and care about their customer experience; you desire to be a part of one of a fast-growing technology startup where the only constant is change
What you’ll do:
- Manage, run, and execute our various Jetblack events-- spanning from 10 people dinners to quarterly ambassador events hosting up to 100 people
- Support the marketing team on video, photography, collateral support, social media, and more
- Generate and contribute storytelling ideas from concept to completion
What you should have:
- At least 2-3 years of total work experience, preferably in communications, marketing, production, or events
- BA/BFA Degree, preferably in marketing, english, design, or communication
Pay, perks & such
At Jetblack, we function like a startup and have the benefits of the largest retailer in the world, Walmart. Our benefit package includes a monthly gym stipend, a generous parental leave program, leading healthcare options, 401k matching, and more! We offer unlimited vacation and a great culture filled with quarterly outings, happy hours, work out classes, celebrations, and clubs. We host bi-weekly lunch ‘n learns and weekly all-hands meetings. Most importantly, we empower employees to dig in and focus on solving big consumer problems. Join us!