Jetblack is the first portfolio company within Store Nº8, the incubation arm of Walmart, which is focused on transforming the future of retail. Jetblack is a members-only personal shopping and concierge service that combines the convenience of e-commerce with the customized attention of a personal assistant. Our ultimate goal is to create a new standard of consumer shopping with the fastest most delightful end-to-end consumer experience.
Our unique positioning as the first stand-alone company incubated by Walmart gives us access to resources needed to have impact at massive scale and reinvent consumer shopping behaviors. Our journey has just begun and we are building a hard-working passionate founding team to join us changing the retail landscape and driving technical innovation.
Jenny Fleiss, the CEO and co-founder of Jetblack, previously co-founded Rent the Runway, a business that has transformed the retail industry by making designer clothing rentals a convenient and accessible luxury experience for millions of women.
About the role:
The Recruiting process is key to building our incredible team. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for managing interview schedules, ensuring seamless internal communication, sourcing candidates and creating a delightful interview experience for candidates! This role offers a great opportunity to enhance and innovate our recruiting process.
We're blushing. Some of our favorite press links:
Who will love this job:
- A problem solver - Who can connect the dots and proactively resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- A doer - Who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is on top of all the details; we move quickly and need a teammate who will too
- A team player - Who enjoys working cross-functionally to make the best hiring decisions and can handle anything that comes your way
- An optimist - Who knows recruiting is hard but approaches each day as a new opportunity to find that perfect fit and have an impact on someone's career
What you will do:
- Own and manage a best-in-class candidate experience for every candidate
- Manage daily interview schedules, debriefs and requests for interviews
- Manage job postings
- Book candidate travel, as needed
- Assist with candidate sourcing, resume reviews, etc.
- Support Head of Talent with ad hoc tasks and projects
You should have:
- A four year degree with a great academic track record
- Extreme attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn and be coached
- Interest in continuing a career in recruiting, people operations or HR
- Excitement about becoming part of a super fast paced startup environment
Pay, perks & such
At Jetblack, we function like a startup and have the benefits of the largest retailer in the world, Walmart. Our benefit package includes a monthly gym stipend, a generous parental leave program, leading healthcare options, 401k matching, and more! We offer unlimited vacation and a great culture filled with quarterly outings, happy hours, work out classes, celebrations, and clubs. We host bi-weekly lunch ‘n learns and weekly all-hands meetings. Most importantly, we empower employees to dig in and focus on solving big consumer problems. Join us!