ASSOCIATE MANAGER, MEMBER SERVICES
Jetblack is the first portfolio company within Store Nº8, the incubation arm of Walmart, which is focused on transforming the future of retail. Jetblack is a members-only personal shopping and concierge service that combines the convenience of e-commerce with the customized attention of a personal assistant. Our ultimate goal is to create a new standard of consumer shopping with the fastest most delightful end-to-end consumer experience.
Our unique positioning as the first stand-alone company incubated by Walmart gives us access to resources needed to have impact at massive scale and reinvent consumer shopping behaviors. Our journey has just begun and we are building a hard-working passionate founding team to join us changing the retail landscape and driving technical innovation.
Jenny Fleiss, the CEO and co-founder of Jetblack, previously co-founded Rent the Runway, a business that has transformed the retail industry by making designer clothing rentals a convenient and accessible luxury experience for millions of women.
We're blushing. Some of our favorite press links:
Who will love this job:
- A customer-obsessive - Who brings this focus to everything they do and reminds others to do the same
- A trainer - Who disseminates information clearly and effectively
- A confident leader - Who is assertive and will bring big ideas to the table
- A quality enthusiast - Who never overlooks the details
- A team player - Who is able to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- A love for luxury - Products, services and experiences are everything!
- An executor - Who is always excited about the next task at hand
What you’ll do:
- Lead the team to provide world class customer experience
- Monitor the individual & team efficiency to ensure we meet departmental KPIs (e.g., response time) on a daily & weekly basis
- Provide insight around service levels to Management Team
- Drive the establishment of a Agent Dashboard to measure both qualitative and quantitative performance
- Support ongoing Member Services metrics tracking and KPI dashboard development on a weekly basis
- Oversee scheduling & shift assignments so that the team is constantly optimized for top performance
- Build a high-performing Member Experience team across multiple levels in our organization
- Lead the recruitment process for all Team Leads and Agents
- Manage Member Services Team Leads to ensure that team SLAs are being met on a daily basis
- Help build standardized, consistent customer experience workflows, guidelines, benchmarks, and ongoing strategy as a new, growing brand and organization
- Lead new hire and ongoing training for the team to reinforce consistent processes and ensure that customer interactions are of the highest quality
- Create and iterate on training materials to keep up with an ever-changing environment
- Integrate changes and new content to into Agent Training Materials based on successful testing output
What you should have:
- 2+ years of Leadership and Management Experience
- 3+ Years of Customer Facing Experience, particularly in a retail and/or tech environment
- BA/BS degree required
- Proficiency in data analysis toolkit, primarily MS Excel (SQL is a plus!)
Pay, perks & such
At Jetblack, we function like a startup and have the benefits of the largest retailer in the world, Walmart. Our benefit package includes a monthly gym stipend, a generous parental leave program, leading healthcare options, 401k matching, and more! We offer unlimited vacation and a great culture filled with quarterly outings, happy hours, work out classes, celebrations, and clubs. We host bi-weekly lunch ‘n learns and weekly all-hands meetings. Most importantly, we empower employees to dig in and focus on solving big consumer problems. Join us!