Code Eight is making everyday shopping magical with a highly personalized shopping experience that brings the relationship back to retail and optimizes it for the digital world. Our journey has just begun and we are building a hard-working passionate founding team to join us as we have fun delighting customers, changing the retail landscape and driving technical innovation.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager that will be a champion for our customers and help us define the best in class experience.
With plenty of projects coming down the pipeline and our team growing everyday, it is a great time to join our team. In this role you would be working on:
- Defining features and functionality of the Code Eight consumer experience across app, text, and voice device modalities.
- Understand consumer pain points, opportunities for value add, and arrive at product market fit.
- Helping define, lead, and launch our product offering for Grocery and fresh product across all of our touchpoints.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Defining, researching and executing product enhancements for our core business functions
- Contributing to and executing the company's overall product strategy, and the various products in the company's portfolio
- Ensuring team and self executes on best practice product management
We're blushing. Some of our favorite press links:
Who will love this job:
- A creative problem solver - you have the ability to think outside of the box and maintain a flexible approach to problem solving
- An organizer - you have superb organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to execute a plan in a methodical, structured way
- A data junky - you love compiling data to show progress and guide decision making
- A doer - you thrive in a fast-paced environment; we move quickly and need a teammate who will too
- Someone who loves moving at a fast pace - Desire to be a part of one of a fast-growing technology startup where the only constant is change
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for your product areas and initiatives - includes developing product requirements and roadmaps, working across teams to understand necessary deliverables and company impact
- Use competitive research and ongoing stakeholder interviews to determine product feature sets
- Communicate with leadership and cross-functional teams regularly regarding project progress and schedule reviews around key milestones
- Facilitate an agile and collaborative process with multiple teams - Design/UX, engineering, marketing, merchandising, member services, and more
- Define the metrics and KPIs used to measure the health of the core mobile product – and how these improve over time
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA or advanced graduate degree a plus
- 5+ years experience working in a product management role; customer facing and iOS app is necessary
- 3+ years experience as a manager leading a team
- Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps, and keep the big picture in view
- Excellent quantitative skills; demonstrated ability to combine data-driven analytical rigor with strategic thinking to drive insights
- Superb communication of concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels including C-level executives
- Familiarity with personalization, AI or NLP features is a plus
- Success in an entrepreneurial environment and ability to manage and execute multiple priorities at a fast-paced company while operating independently with minimal supervision
- Know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary
Pay, perks & such
At Code Eight, we provide competitive salaries and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, a 401K plan and pre-tax commuter benefits. Of course, we also have start up perks like snacks, fun events, fitness reimbursement, and a great downtown NYC-based office. We host bi-weekly lunch ‘n learns and all hands meetings. We are a start-up without the typical risk profile of most startups - we empower employees to dig in and focus on solving big consumer problems. We are proud to raise the bar so you can too!
Come join us!