RECRUITER - CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE (CONTRACT)
About the role
Code Eight is making everyday shopping magical with a highly personalized shopping experience that brings the relationship back to retail and optimizes it for the digital world. Our journey has just begun and we are building a hard-working passionate founding team to join us as we have fun delighting customers, changing the retail landscape and driving technical innovation.
We're blushing. Some of our favorite press links:
Who will love this job:
- A go-getter / executor: you are always excited about the next challenge ahead
- A quality enthusiast and organizer: you are obsessed with the details and have the most organized inbox on your team :)
- A networker: you love to meet and interact with new people
- A trusted ally: you employ sound judgement and discretion in sensitive situations
- A team player: you are able to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
What you’ll do:
- Own all customer service / concierge sourcing and work closely with in-house coordinator on scheduling
- Develop interview plans, focused on metric based selection methods to meet aggressive hiring targets across multiple cities
- Conduct all screening interviews, reference calls, and exit calls
- Own the management & workflow of Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse)
- Manage onboarding new concierge
- Report weekly application funnel and attrition data and identify opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency
- This will be a 6 month contract position with the option to extend.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years managing high applicant volume
- Experience recruiting customer service agents or concierge, ideally at a retail start up
- Proficiency using Greenhouse (applicant tracking)
Pay, perks & such
At Code Eight, we provide competitive salaries and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, a 401K plan and pre-tax commuter benefits. Of course, we also have start up perks like snacks, fun events, fitness reimbursement, and a great downtown NYC-based office. We host bi-weekly lunch ‘n learns and all hands meetings. We are a start-up without the typical risk profile of most startups - we empower employees to dig in and focus on solving big consumer problems. We are proud to raise the bar so you can too!
Come join us!