CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TRAINER
Code Eight is making everyday shopping magical with a highly personalized shopping experience that brings the relationship back to retail and optimizes it for the digital world. Our journey has just begun and we are building a hard-working passionate founding team to join us as we have fun delighting customers, changing the retail landscape and driving technical innovation.
We're blushing. Some of our favorite press links:
Who will love this job:
- A data junky - you love compiling data to show progress and guide decision making
- A doer - you thrive in a fast-paced environment; we move quickly and need a teammate who will too
- A creative problem solver - you have the ability to think outside of the box and maintain a flexible approach to problem solving
- An organizer - you have superb organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to execute a plan in a methodical, structured way
- Someone who loves moving at a fast pace - Desire to be a part of one of a fast-growing technology startup where the only constant is change
What you’ll do:
- Lead new hire and ongoing training for the team to reinforce consistent processes and ensure that customer interactions are of the highest quality
- Create and iterate on training materials to keep up with an ever-changing environment
- Integrate changes and new content to into Concierge Training Materials based on successful testing output
What you should have:
- Experience working in customer facing role is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in multiple tech platforms, including CRM systems, Slack, and Google Drive
Pay, perks & such
At Code Eight, we provide competitive salaries and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, a 401K plan and pre-tax commuter benefits. Of course, we also have start up perks like snacks, fun events, fitness reimbursement, and a great downtown NYC-based office. We host bi-weekly lunch ‘n learns and all hands meetings. We are a start-up without the typical risk profile of most startups - we empower employees to dig in and focus on solving big consumer problems. We are proud to raise the bar so you can too!
Come join us!