HEAD OF FINANCE
Code Eight is making everyday shopping magical with a highly personalized shopping experience that brings the relationship back to retail and optimizes it for the digital world. Our journey has just begun and we are building a hard-working passionate founding team to join us as we have fun delighting customers, changing the retail landscape and driving technical innovation.
We're blushing. Some of our favorite press links:
Who will love this job:
- A data junky - you love compiling data to show progress and guide decision making
- A doer - you thrive in a fast-paced environment; we move quickly and need a teammate who will too
- A creative problem solver - you have the ability to think outside of the box and maintain a flexible approach to problem solving
- An organizer - you have superb organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to execute a plan in a methodical, structured way
- Someone who loves moving at a fast pace - Desire to be a part of one of a fast-growing technology startup where the only constant is change
What you’ll do:
- Oversee all financial operations of our company; usher our company into scale
- Act as the point between our accounting team and Walmart Finance to direct accounting treatment and ongoing needs
- Develop reporting for executive team and Board of Directors
- Drive long term planning and budget development process
- Maintain company operating model in close partnership with team leads and Strategy
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field (Master’s preferred)
- 7+ years’ financial management experience
- Strong knowledge of project-based accounting software and systems
- Exceptional Excel skills
Pay, perks & such
At Code Eight, we provide competitive salaries and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, a 401K plan and pre-tax commuter benefits. Of course, we also have start up perks like snacks, fun events, fitness reimbursement, and a great downtown NYC-based office. We host bi-weekly lunch ‘n learns and all hands meetings. We are a start-up without the typical risk profile of most startups - we empower employees to dig in and focus on solving big consumer problems. We are proud to raise the bar so you can too!
Come join us!