SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER - BACK-END
Code Eight is making everyday shopping magical with a highly personalized shopping experience that brings the relationship back to retail and optimizes it for the digital world. Our journey has just begun and we are building a hard-working passionate founding team to join us as we have fun delighting customers, changing the retail landscape and driving technical innovation.
You will make sure we are as smart as possible with our funding in order to make magic happen for our customers. You will partner will all areas of the organization to develop plans and manage spending in a way that aligns with our priorities and vision for growth.
We're blushing. Some of our favorite press links:
Who will love this job:
- A clear communicator - you know how to break down difficult concepts and make them easy to understand
- A creative problem solver - you have the ability to think outside of the box and maintain a flexible approach to problem solving
- An operational mindset - you can identify inefficiencies in systems or processes and come up with solutions to streamline workflows
- A techy - you love anything that has to do with tech; when a new tech product comes out, you are the first to line up!
- An organizer - you love to track and own projects, specifically technical implementations
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate across the product team to own Agent Dashboard, ecommerce and operational systems, and integrations with tech partners.
- Define, update and drive the product roadmap. Oversee feature development from ideation through design, build, release and post-mortem analysis.
- Partner with U/X to push the envelope on creating the best user experience for internal tooling.
- Work with our Engineering team to incorporate automation to the workflow.
- Analyze success of features through data and key metrics and be able to effectively communicate wins and opportunity areas to leadership.
- Monitor product KPIs and adjust the product to continue meeting KPIs.
You should have:
- 5+ years in a Product management role.
- Success in an entrepreneurial environment, ideally within a start-up or high growth technology company.
- Deep technical experience, ideally within a technology-enabled, consumer-facing product
- Have written some code over your career, and able to “speak the language of engineers” (you should feel comfortable reading code at times).
- Track record of leading engineering teams to successful outcomes.
- Expert level understanding of data structures.
- Experience working directly with development teams and proficiency in systems architecture.
- Familiarity with a number of analytics platforms and technologies.
- Previous experience using Agile style development.
- Superb communication and relationship skills, including the ability to work with and present to C-level executives.
- Familiarity with personalization, AI or NLP features is a plus.
Pay, perks & such:
At Code Eight, we provide competitive salaries and a full slate of benefits including health coverage, a 401K plan and pre-tax commuter benefits. Because we believe it is important to “Always Be Learning,”we host weekly “Lunch and Learns,” “Ask Me Anything” events with our CEO and All Hands Meetings. We are proud to raise the bar so you can too!
Come join us!