Who We Are
Storefront is the world's largest marketplace for short-term retail spaces. Our platform connects brands, e-commerce businesses, and artists with space owners for temporary rentals. Storefront makes commercial real estate easily accessible for anyone looking to organize events and create pop-up stores around the world.
Since our launch in 2014, Storefront has supported more than 100,000 brands (including Google, L’Oréal, Nike, Birchbox, Netflix) across the world's largest cities, from Paris to New York to Milan, London and Hong Kong. The platform now has the largest network of commercial spaces available for short-term rental with more than 10,000 listings.
For more information about us, please visit https://www.thestorefront.com/
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We work hard, work smart, and love what we do. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail.
You'll be in charge of the maintaining our supply and inventory of retail spaces nationwide. We'll give you the tools and methodology to get started – but you'll have to show autonomy and initiative to succeed. You will be part of our Real Estate & Supply Team.
In particular, you’ll have to:
- Build a relationship of trust with thousands of space owners, real estate organizations and educate the entire retail & real estate industry about our service
- Maintain the real estate database accurate and up-to-date (1,000+ active listings)
- Manage customer support needs from partners and all incoming phone calls
- Cultivate space owners’ trust through fantastic customer experience
- Bring in new ideas and process to delight our space owners and increase new lead generation
- Onboard and educate new real estate partners as well as keep a high level of engagement
- 1 year of professional experience
- Ability to manage the entire customer support functions and responsibilities
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Competitive, numerate and commercially minded individual
- Native English verbal and written communication skills – extremely clear and tactful
- Dynamic, personable, passionate about helping others
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to build trust easily
- High-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Not required but a plus:
- Salesforce CRM software
- Startup environment
- Work side-by-side with our management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company
- Our office is located in Soho inside one of the coolest coworking space in NYC
- Spend your day working with innovative international brands
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup, and join a family of passionate people
Exchange professionals: work permit mandatory