Who We Are
Storefront is the world's largest marketplace for short-term retail spaces. Our platform connects brands, e-commerce businesses, and artists with space owners for temporary rentals. Storefront makes commercial real estate easily accessible for anyone looking to organize events and create pop-up stores around the world.
Since our launch in 2014, Storefront has supported more than 100,000 brands (including Google, L’Oréal, Nike, Birchbox, Netflix) across the world's largest cities, from Paris to New York to Milan, London and Hong Kong. The platform now has the largest network of commercial spaces available for short-term rental with more than 10,000 listings.
We are seeking an Account Executive for the French team in Paris who will be responsible for closing new business and growing key accounts. You will work with the French General Manager and and other sales team members to grow FR revenue.
- Manage full sales cycles from beginning to close, with an emphasis on growing key accounts (you’ll be working with agencies and some of the largest brands in the world)
- Develop and grow relationships with prospects and clients
- Manage an active pipeline, working on deals ranging from EUR50K-EUR 1,000,000+
- Proactively identify and seek out client and industry relationships to grow your book of business
- Handle key inbound leads, inbound leads will make up 45-50% of your pipe
- Align with supply to acquire the spaces for your clients
- Properly maintain Salesforce records and internal CRM processes
- Experience handling full sales cycles and growing key accounts
- 3-5 years of measurable sales success, beating quota, growing accounts
- Ability to handle multiple accounts with varying needs under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to establish and nurture relationships of key stakeholders
- Tireless work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluent in French and English
- Must be in Paris full time
- Have a substantial impact on a fast-growing international startup
- Uncapped commission plan
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience
- Work with a team across the world that's supportive, collaborative, and stimulating while contributing to building something truly transformative
What to Expect Next
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with FR General Manager and Chief Business Development Officer
- You'll also meet a few of our other teammates and business leaders!