Who We Are
Storefront is the world's largest marketplace for short-term retail spaces. Our platform connects brands, e-commerce businesses, and artists with space owners for temporary rentals. Storefront makes commercial real estate easily accessible for anyone looking to organize events and create pop-up stores around the world.
Since our launch in 2014, Storefront has supported more than 100,000 brands (including Google, L’Oréal, Nike, Birchbox, Netflix) across the world's largest cities, from Paris to New York to Milan, London and Hong Kong. The platform now has the largest network of commercial spaces available for short-term rental with more than 10,000 listings.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail.
You'll be in charge of the acquisition of our supply of retail spaces, with the objective to grow it very quickly. We'll give you the tools and methodology to get started – but you'll have to show autonomy and initiative to succeed. You will report directly to the General Manager and join our Supply & Real Estate team.
In particular, you’ll have to:
- Prospect and build a relationship of trust with thousands of space owners, real estate organizations and educate the entire retail real estate industry about our service
- Seal partnerships with top real estate agencies and asset management groups
- Cultivate space owners’ trust through fantastic customer experience
- Bring in new ideas and process to delight our space owners and increase new lead generation
- Work in collaboration with Client Team to match the best space and idea together
- Onboard and educate new real estate partners as well as keep a high level of engagement
- 2+ years of professional experience. Ideally in sales within a fast-paced environment
- Must be passionate about working for a start-up business.
- Demonstrated ability to hit and exceed sales quotas constantly
- Competitive, numerate and commercially minded individual with a hunter mentality
- Native English verbal and written communication skills – extremely clear and tactful
- Dynamic, personable, passionate about helping others
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to build trust easily
- High-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Ability to manage the entire sales process from prospecting through close, following detailed processes
Not required but a plus:
- Salesforce CRM software
- Understanding and experience in the commercial real estate industry
- Startup environment
- Competitive salary based on profile and experience plus performance based bonus
- Complete insurance package (health, dental and vision)
- Company gym membership
- Work side-by-side with our management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company
- Our office is centrally located in Cavendish Square in Oxford Circus.
- Spend your day working with innovative international brands
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup, and join a family of passionate people
What to Expect Next
- HR interview with the Talent team.
- Interview with our UK General Manager and the Business Development team.
- You'll also meet a few of our other teammates and business leaders!