Who We Are
Storefront is the world's largest marketplace for short-term retail spaces. Our platform connects brands, e-commerce businesses, and artists with space owners for temporary rentals. Storefront makes commercial real estate easily accessible for anyone looking to organize events and create pop-up stores around the world.
Since our launch in 2014, Storefront has supported more than 100,000 brands (including Google, L’Oréal, Nike, Birchbox, Netflix) across the world's largest cities, from Paris to New York to Milan, London and Hong Kong. The platform now has the largest network of commercial spaces available for short-term rental with more than 10,000 listings.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We work hard, work smart, and love what we do. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail.
Storefront is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic marketing and communication professional to join the global marketing team based in the Paris office. The selected candidate will help build our marketing content and communications activities internationally. This role will work in close collaboration with marketing and sales teams worldwide.
- Conceive, research, write, and edit compelling and informative content for website updates, blog posts, white papers, interviews, case studies...
- Work closely with editorial freelancers for content production. Manage translations of content.
- Incorporate SEO best practices on all articles and ensure all content is optimized.
- Manage the PR and communications for France and other countries.
- Increase our social media impact by launching creative and inspiring social media campaigns on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Manage the design and production of marketing collaterals.
- Collaborate with our lead gen teams to maximize the reach of campaigns
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, analytics. Analyze and optimize our performance!
- Bachelor’s degree minimum.
- Strong knowledge of social media (Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn).
- Creativity, a love for writing and strong communications skills.
- Knowledge of SEO strategy and tactics will be very helpful in this role.
- Experience with Google analytics is a plus.
- The ideal candidate is a great team player who is not afraid to try new things, is very detail oriented and organized.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, multicultural startup environment.
- Native French and fluent English is a requirement, a third language is a plus.
- Work in a fun, collaborative, and stimulating environment with new challenges everyday.
- Learn from a supportive, hardworking team, building something truly transformative.
- Public transport subsidies.
What to Expect Next
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with our Chief Marketing Officer and Communication Manager
- You'll also meet a few of our other teammates and business leaders!