Who We Are
Storefront is the world's largest marketplace for short-term retail spaces. Our platform connects brands, e-commerce businesses, and artists with space owners for temporary rentals. Storefront makes commercial real estate easily accessible for anyone looking to organize events and create pop-up stores around the world.
Since our launch in 2014, Storefront has supported more than 100,000 brands (including Google, L’Oréal, Nike, Birchbox, Netflix) across the world's largest cities, from Paris to New York to Milan, London and Hong Kong. The platform now has the largest network of commercial spaces available for short-term rental with more than 10,000 listings.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We start early if we need to connect with our colleagues globally and leave late to hit deadlines. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail. Join us!
You will work alongside the Sales team to increase the reach to Storefront clientele and develop a strong client portfolio of international brands. Your role will be critical in shaping the future of the company and expanding the growth of an early stage start-up.
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via cold calling, email, and other outreach
- Actively seeking out new potential client accounts and making the first contact with those accounts to generate interest
- Manage expectations and overcome objections
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed, qualified opportunities and deals won from your meetings.
- Develop outbound strategies and execute on them with NYC Head of Sales
- 2/3 years of experience in fast-paces sales or business environment
- Proven measurable success in an SDR role
- Ability to put processes in place to scale role
- Fluent in English verbal and written communication skills is a must – extremely clear and tactful
- Creative thinker with ability to build trust easily
- High-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Active listener with grit and resilience
- A former experience with Salesforce CRM software and Salesloft is a plus
- We’ve been all inbound and now we’re going outbound, enormous untouched opportunities waiting to be contacted!
- Work side-by-side with management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company
- Have the opportunity to directly shape the company’s strategic direction and to shine in your own personal growth
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup that changes every single day (We’re not just another digital platform, we radically change the face of retail and real estate businesses worldwide)
- Work in a fun, collaborative, and stimulating environment with new challenges everyday (We’re looking for your personality as well!)
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something truly transformative
What to Expect Next
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with our Chief Business Development Officer, US Head of Sales and our CEO/Co-founder
- You'll also meet a few of our other teammates and business leaders!