Who We Are
Storefront is the world's largest marketplace for short-term retail spaces. Our platform connects brands, e- commerce businesses, and artists with space owners for temporary rentals. Storefront makes commercial real estate easily accessible for anyone looking to organize events and create pop-up stores around the world.
Since our launch in 2014, Storefront has supported more than 100,000 brands (including Google, L’Oréal, Nike, Birchbox, Netflix) across the world's largest cities, from Paris to New York to Milan, London and Hong Kong. The platform now has the largest network of commercial spaces available for short-term rental with more than 10,000 listings.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We work hard, work smart and love what we do. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be in charge of screening, engaging and hiring the best talented colleagues. We are searching for a results-oriented professional with self-confidence and high motivation. As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process.
A successful candidate will be familiar with recruitment processes in our key European territories (notably France, UK and the Netherlands) and would be comfortable sourcing candidates internationally.
- Partner with the managers and team leaders to recruit top talents from interviewing to talent on-boarding for all teams across the business;
- Write job offers matching with the operational needs;
- Define and implement the recruitment strategy depending on the job position, experience and localization;
- Build up and nurture a talent pipeline via a proactive multi-sourcing approach, with a focus on social media recruitment (LinkedIn, Welcome to the Jungle);
- Identify and select the best profiles candidates for the company;
- Conduct phone and face to face interviews to pre-screen candidates and providing high-quality shortlists of qualified candidates;
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate, evaluating skill level and driving the interview process, ensuring a strong positive candidate experience;
- Recruitment process optimization, in order to improve our impact on the job market;
- Elaborate job propositions and lead potential salaries negotiations;
- Follow up on new employees on-boarding;
- 1 to 3 years or equivalent experience in recruitment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both French and English.
- Business oriented with a strong interest in Talent Acquisition strategy
- Quick thinker; you thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Ability to multi- task and manage multiple priorities.
- Keen attention to details
- Must be Fluent in French and English
- Knowledge of a third language is a plus
- Master in HR or other relevant graduate degree
- Must be outgoing and an excellent communicator at all levels
- Must be in Paris full time
- Work side-by-side with management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed company
- Have the opportunity to directly shape the company’s strategic direction
- Work in a fun, collaborative, and stimulating environment in Paris
- Complete insurance package (health, dental and vision)
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something truly transformative
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience
What to Expect Next
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with our FR General Manager and our Chief Business Development Officer
- You'll also meet a few of our other teammates and business leaders!
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply online or send your resume to email@example.com.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.