Who We Are
Storefront is the world's largest marketplace for short-term retail spaces. Our platform connects brands, e-commerce businesses, and artists with space owners for temporary rentals. Storefront makes commercial real estate easily accessible for anyone looking to organize events and create pop-up stores around the world.
Since our launch in 2014, Storefront has supported more than 100,000 brands (including Google, L’Oréal, Nike, Birchbox, Netflix) across the world's largest cities, from Paris to New York to Milan, London and Hong Kong. The platform now has the largest network of commercial spaces available for short-term rental with more than 10,000 listings.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We work hard, work smart, and love what we do. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail.
We are seeking a Head of Sales in France who will be responsible for leading a growing team of salespeople in Paris. You will work with the FR General Manager and optimize the sales process to meet KPIs. As a member of the management team, you want to create an environment that is motivational, collaborative, and execution-oriented all while delivering well-thought solutions for our team and clients.
- Take ownership and define the sales strategy together with GM in order to drive execution for our FR business
- Manage, and develop our FR sales team through hands-on mentoring and coaching
- Manage pipeline, revenue forecasting and sales activity while monitoring and tracking performance of individual sales team members and overall sales team
- Proactively identify and seek out client and industry relationships to optimize revenue
- Manage team of SDRs and optimize outbound calling and emailing campaigns
- Facilitate a culture of excellent customer experience and bottomline performance across all client facing teams
- Create and implement strategic processes to improve close-time and the sales lifecycle while maintaining quality and customer experience
- Provide critical leadership and continual development of the long-term strategy for our business
- Internal communication on a regular basis with our senior leaders to understand and execute on business challenges
- Organize and lead sales initiatives, creating detailed plans guided by clear and trackable steps towards the fulfillment of set objectives
- Forecast changes in business and adapt to new challenges to meet current trends and needs
- 2-5 years proven experience being a sales leader; an excellent salesperson with a proven track record of success in a startup, digital, or SaaS industry
- Passion for management; understanding the needs of your team and coaching individuals for personal and performance growth
- Ability to multitask and remain organized; direct sales, manage the team, improve processes, etc.
- Excellent team-building and cross-team skills; experience leading a team where data drives the direction of business and collaborating with your Business Intelligence colleagues
- Quick thinker; you thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Background in high transaction volume (ex: SaaS, B2B services) is a major plus
- Experience with SalesLoft and Salesforce is a plus
- BA in Business or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- Must be fluent in French and have professional proficiency in English
- Must be in Paris Full-time
- Work side-by-side with management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company
- Have the opportunity to directly shape the company’s strategic direction
- Work in a collaborative and stimulating environment in Paris
- Complete insurance package (health, dental and vision)
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience
What to Expect Next
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with our FR General Manager and our Chief Business Development Officer
- You'll also meet a few of our other teammates and business leaders!