Who we are
Storefront is the world's largest marketplace for short-term retail spaces. Our platform connects brands, e-commerce businesses, and artists with space owners for temporary rentals. Storefront makes commercial real estate easily accessible for anyone looking to organize events and create pop-up stores around the world.
Since our launch in 2014, Storefront has supported more than 100,000 brands (including L’Oréal, Fila, Hermès, Netflix, Birchbox) across the world's largest cities, from Paris to New York to Milan, London and Hong Kong. Our platform now has the largest network of commercial spaces available for short-term rental with more than 10,000 listings.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We work hard, work smart, and love what we do. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail.
We’re looking for a motivated Senior Product Manager to create delightful solutions for our customers. You’re the kind of person who is curious about people and their problems, and you live to hear them say how much they love the features you shipped. You’ve shipped a lot of features, so you know the ins and outs of how to run a team, how to use quantitative and qualitative data, how to run MVPs, and how to track results. You’re a great communicator, and you know how to rally your developers, designers, and stakeholders to find the best solution. You’re passionate about design and psychology, and you use those to create better products every day. You’re humble, calm, and always on top of things.
- Take ownership of an area of Storefront’s products and create the path to success for your team
- Document and communicate your work for your audiences - engineers, designers, sales, and customers
- Manage your backlog, help your team overcome obstacles, ensure your new features are successful, and show the impact of what you ship
- Find new opportunities for developing your product through your own research, collaboration with stakeholders, and discussions with customers
- Communicate clearly and create consensus between your team and stakeholders
- Make decisions with a combination of quantitative and qualitative data. Do your own analysis and track the results of what you’ve done
- Become an expert in the short-term real estate space by tracking competitors, talking with customers, and keeping up with news, and engaging with coworkers
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of product management experience. Marketplace or search experience strongly preferred.
- Owned the end-to-end shipping several major features or products including tracking their impact and iterating on the outcomes
- Experience with user-centered design, lean methodology, or development & testing hypotheses
- An eye for what makes a great design or experience. Can communicate the “why” of what you want to achieve.
- Solid experience in creating product documentation such as story writing, wireframes, PRDs
- Expert with data analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, or Excel. SQL is highly preferred.
- Experience working closely with engineers and designers daily. Nice to have experience with remote teams, but it’s not required.
- Excited to work on a growing team, solving complex issues that are historically offline with elegant, digital products
- Fluent in English and French
What you'll love about us
- Work side-by-side with management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company.
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup that changes every single day.
- Work in a fun, collaborative, co-working environment
- Complete insurance package (health, dental and vision).
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something truly transformative.
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience.
What to expect next
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with our VP of Product, our tech team, and other teammates
- Present the results of a product design exercise that we’ll give to you