Who We Are
Storefront is the world's largest marketplace for short-term retail spaces. Our platform connects brands, e-commerce businesses, and artists with space owners for temporary rentals. Storefront makes commercial real estate easily accessible for anyone looking to organize events and create pop-up stores around the world.
Since our launch in 2014, Storefront has supported more than 100,000 brands (including Google, L’Oréal, Nike, Birchbox, Netflix) across the world's largest cities, from Paris to New York to Milan, London and Hong Kong. The platform now has the largest network of commercial spaces available for short-term rental with more than 10,000 listings.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail.
You'll be in charge of the acquisition of our supply of retail spaces, with the objective to grow it very quickly. We'll give you the tools and methodology to get started – but you'll have to show autonomy and initiative to succeed. You will report directly to the General Manager and suggest strategic recommendations to improve our positioning.
You'll be responsible to:
- Prospect and build a relationship of trust with thousands of space owners, real estate organizations and educate the entire retail real estate industry about our service
- Seal partnerships with top real estate agencies and asset management groups
- Cultivate space owners’ trust through fantastic customer experience
- Maintain supply database accurate and up-to-date
- Bring in new ideas and process to delight our space owners and increase new lead generation
- Up to 2 years of professional experience
- Up to 2 years of sales experience in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to hit and exceed sales quotas constantly
- Competitive, numerate and commercially minded individual with a hunter mentality
- Native French verbal and written communication skills – extremely clear and tactful
- Fluent in English
- Dynamic, personable, passionate about helping others
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to build trust easily
- High-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Ability to manage the entire sales process from prospecting through close, following detailed processes
Not required but a plus:
- Salesforce CRM software
- Understanding and experience in the commercial real estate industry
- Startup environment
- Work side-by-side with management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company
- Have the opportunity to directly shape the company’s strategic direction
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup that changes every single day (We’re not just another digital platform, we radically change the face of retail and real estate businesses worldwide)
- Work with a team across the world that's supportive, collaborative, and stimulating while contributing to building something truly transformative
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience
What to Expect Next
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with our General Manager FR and Chief Business Development Officer.
- You'll also meet a few of our other teammates and business leaders!