Who We Are
Storefront is the world's largest marketplace for short-term retail spaces. Our platform connects brands, e-commerce businesses, and artists with space owners for temporary rentals. Storefront makes commercial real estate easily accessible for anyone looking to organize events and create pop-up stores around the world.
Since our launch in 2014, Storefront has supported more than 100,000 brands (including L’Oréal, FILA, Hermes, Netflix, Birchbox) across the world's largest cities, from Paris to New York to Milan, London and Hong Kong. Our platform now has the largest network of commercial spaces available for short-term rental with more than 10,000 listings.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We work hard, work smart, and love what we do. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail.
Storefront is looking for an experienced Salesforce Architect to join the global Sales Operations Team based in Paris. The team helps to define and execute the operational strategy. From business process optimization, to design and roll out of new solutions (such as BI/Analytics, CRM, ERP, Marketing Automation etc.). The team works on cross-country initiatives and has a strong skill set in program/project management, business and data analysis. Operations at Storefront can be divided into 5 practices:
- Digital Transformation / IT
- Data Analysis / BI
- Business Processes & Organization
- Project & Change Management
- Operations Support
- Partner with internal Business teams to develop roadmaps and define business processes and associated system requirements on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Lead and participate in Salesforce.com implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
- Identify, evaluate, and document potential data sources in support of project requirements.
- Proactively play an analytical role where she/he is responsible for developing KPIs within the business for the purpose of identifying trends and evaluating the success of initiatives
- Apply a change management tools and processes to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Provide business and technical support to business teams to ensure the success of our goals.
- Bachelors and Masters Degree, at least one being Computer Science
- 3 years experience in Operations or IT project Management
- Experience in CRM implementation project, Salesforce Certification is a plus
- Experience in Reporting/Dashboarding, BI Certification is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
- Work in a fun, collaborative, and stimulating environment with new challenges everyday.
- Learn from a supportive, hardworking team, building something truly transformative.
- Salary commensurate to experience.
- Competitive health insurance package.
- Public transport subsidies.
What to Expect Next
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with COO and other managers
- You'll also meet a few of our other teammates and business leaders!