Who We Are
Storefront is the world's largest marketplace for short-term retail spaces. Our platform connects brands, e-commerce businesses, and artists with space owners for temporary rentals. Storefront makes commercial real estate easily accessible for anyone looking to organize events and create pop-up stores around the world.
Since our launch in 2014, Storefront has supported more than 100,000 brands (including L’Oréal, Fila, Hermès, Netflix, Birchbox) across the world's largest cities, from Paris to New York to Milan, London and Hong Kong. Our platform now has the largest network of commercial spaces available for short-term rental with more than 10,000 listings.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We work hard, work smart, and love what we do. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail.
Storefront is looking for a lead generation intern to join the global marketing team based in the Paris office. This global role reports to the Global Lead Gen Manager and will work in close collaboration with marketing, operations, sales teams worldwide. This is a six-month internship to start ASAP. Ideally in September 2018.
- Build promotional email and drip campaigns on our marketing automation platform.
- Work with the lead gen manager, sales and supply teams to identify potential target markets can campaigns.
- Conduct research and find data sources for outbound campaigns.
- Coordinate with communication and content teams on the editorial calendar; deliver and execute campaigns on time.
- Report weekly on campaign results and improvements to optimize campaigns.
- Update/create landing pages for lead gen campaigns.
- This is an internship. The candidate is ideally in the final year (stage de fin d’études).
- Strong knowledge of digital tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce; Google analytics is a plus.
- The ideal candidate is a great team player who is not afraid to try new things, is very detail oriented and organized.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Fluent English is required, a second language is a plus.
- Work in a fun, collaborative, and stimulating environment with new challenges everyday.
- Learn from a supportive, hardworking team, building something truly transformative.
- Public transport subsidies.
What to Expect Next
- HR interview with the Talent team.
- Interview with our CMO and the FR General Manager.
- You'll also meet a few of our other teammates and business leaders!