Who We Are
Storefront is the world's largest marketplace for short-term retail spaces. Our platform connects brands, e-commerce businesses, and artists with space owners for temporary rentals. Storefront makes commercial real estate easily accessible for anyone looking to organize events and create pop-up stores around the world.
Since our launch in 2014, Storefront has supported more than 100,000 brands (including Google, L’Oréal, Nike, Birchbox, Netflix) across the world's largest cities, from Paris to New York to Milan, London and Hong Kong. The platform now has the largest network of commercial spaces available for short-term rental with more than 10,000 listings.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We start early if we need to connect with our colleagues globally and leave late to hit deadlines. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail. Join us!
You will work alongside the Sales team to increase the reach to Storefront clientele and develop a strong client portfolio of international fashion brands. Your role will be critical in shaping the future of the company and expanding the growth of an early stage start-up.
- Educate prospective clients on Storefront services.
- New business and brand development.
- Prospect and build a network of new clients by deploying strategies based around cold calling, LinkedIn, Instagram, and events.
- Qualifying leads and build a pipeline of future business.
- Seek new business opportunities and partnerships.
- Bring in new ideas and processes to delight our customers and strengthen our organization
- Contribute to creating and implementing strategic sales campaigns
- 2+ years of experience in fast-paced sales or business environment.
- Proven experience in closing deals and exceeding targets.
- A passion for brands and retailers and an ability to understand positioning.
- Fluent in French and English verbal and written communication skills is a must – extremely clear and tactful - Fluent in Italian is a plus.
- Outstanding negotiation skills and ability to build trust easily
- High-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Competitive, numerate and commercially minded individual with a head for targets
- A former experience with Salesforce CRM software is a plus
- Strong awareness about the fashion industry
- Proof of concept for results driven work (being able to articulate what you've created to reach certain goals)
- Must be in Paris full-time
- Must have professional proficiency in French and English
- Work side-by-side with management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company
- Have the opportunity to directly shape the company’s strategic direction
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup that changes every single day (We’re not just another digital platform, we radically change the face of retail and real estate businesses worldwide)
- Work in a fun, collaborative, and stimulating environment (We’re looking for your personality as well!)
- Complete insurance package (health, dental and vision)
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something truly transformative
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience
What to Expect Next
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with our Chief Business Development Officer, FR General Manager, and FR Head of Sales
- You'll also meet a few of our other teammates and business leaders!