Who We Are
Storefront is the world's largest marketplace for short-term retail spaces. Our platform connects brands, e-commerce businesses, and artists with space owners for temporary rentals. Storefront makes commercial real estate easily accessible for anyone looking to organize events and create pop-up stores around the world.
Since our launch in 2014, Storefront has supported more than 100,000 brands (including Google, L’Oréal, Nike, Birchbox, Netflix) across the world's largest cities, from Paris to New York to Milan, London and Hong Kong. The platform now has the largest network of commercial spaces available for short-term rental with more than 10,000 listings.
Our team consists of 60+ passionate people based across 7 international offices. All Storefront team members possess the following attributes :
- Ambition : Hungry to lead and eager to learn everyday
- Humility : Never take anything for granted and accepts ownership
- Responsibility : Manage yourself and is reliable to deliver on projects
- Team Spirit : Contributes to the global success and culture of the company
- Integrity : Transparent and kind in work and communication
- Agility : Flexible and can jump into different roles when needed
- Resilience : Remains focused despite any unexpected challenges and rhythm changes
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We start early if we need to connect with our colleagues globally and leave late to hit deadlines. We volunteer for projects outside of our remit to ensure all team members hit targets and we continually strive to improve to ensure each week is better than the last. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail.
You'll be in charge of the acquisition of our supply of retail spaces, with the objective to grow it very quickly. We'll give you the tools and methodology to get started – but you'll have to show autonomy and initiative to succeed. You will report directly to the Vice President of Strategic Partnerships and suggest strategic recommendations to improve our positioning.
You'll be responsible to:
- Prospect and build a relationship of trust with thousands of space owners, real estate organizations and educate the entire retail real estate industry about our service
- Seal partnerships with top real estate agencies and asset management groups
- Cultivate space owners’ trust through fantastic customer experience
- Maintain supply database accurate and up-to-date
- Bring in new ideas and process to delight our space owners and increase new lead generation
- 2+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of sales experience in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to hit and exceed sales quotas constantly
- Competitive, numerate and commercially minded individual with a hunter mentality
- Native English verbal and written communication skills – extremely clear and tactful
- Dynamic, personable, passionate about helping others
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to build trust easily
- High-energy self-starter with a relentless, entrepreneurial work ethic
- Ability to manage the entire sales process from prospecting through close, following detailed processes
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Not required but a plus:
- Salesforce CRM software
- Understanding and experience in the commercial real estate industry
- Startup environment
- Work side-by-side with management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company
- Have the opportunity to directly shape the company’s strategic direction
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup that changes every single day (We’re not just another digital platform, we radically change the face of retail and real estate businesses worldwide)
- Work with a team across the world that's supportive, collaborative, and stimulating while contributing to building something truly transformative
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience
What to Expect Next
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with our VP of Strategic Partnerships and Chief Business Development Officer.
- You'll also meet a few of our other teammates and business leaders!